Innokin G sub Tank 0.5 ohm innokin coil 

Ok with 3mg 70Vg 30Pg pre made juice I am happy with, I am producing the kind of hit I want and I kinda like I am not getting a huge throat hit, I am not satisfied Nicotine wise with this. I also can dust through a large tank pretty fast with this. 

Now with 6mg 70Vg 30Pg I am satisfied Nic wise, but the throat hit is killer and can be harsh. I have to take smaller hits. 

Is there a in between? 

Should I try mixing maybe two 3mg pre made juices with one 6mg Juice? 

Or 

Should I be using Like my Kanger with the 1.2 or my ego one with my 1.0 for my 6mg fix and my 0.5 for my 3mg fix 

I kinda like one setup for everything so in that case the juice mixing may be a better idea, on the other hand maybe it is better two have a few different setups ready to go. Whats everyone's thoughts and advice on this? 

You could bump your wattage down and go to a 1ohm coil on the 6mg.  I know it's a bit like asking you to drive 55 on the freeway but it works

you could mix equal parts of 3 and 6 and get 4.5mg

you could use different set ups.

You have lots of options just with what you have........

This what I do.... My one main unit is my XPV Proto DNA 40. I have multiple tanks with different coil builds. If I need a nic fix I'll put on the tank I have set up with the right juice and build for it. I adjust my watts and I'm vaping. Say I just want flavor and decent vapor. I will toss on a different tank adjust watts and I'm off and vapen. If I leave the house I just take 2 tanks with me. At home I have 7 that are filled with different flavors and builds for that flavor.

Like Comp, I have different tanks with different builds, which are specific to a flavor and nicotine level.  I mostly use VW devices like my IPV mini or cloupor mini, so adjusting Wattage to suit the tank/build/flavor is quick and easy :)

As Bebob said, mixing the two together to hit 4.0, 4.5, or 5.0mg is easy... just adjust the ratio's... 50:50 is easy... equal parts of each gives you 4.5mg mix.  Different tanks, builds, or even adding a bit of VG to the 6mg will reduce the TH.  Cutting back the wattage is probably a necessity too...  You just have to play with your mixtures and settings to figure out what works best for the juice you're using.  Even flavor will make a difference... 6mg of Flavor-A may hit hard on TH @ 10W, but 6mg of Flavor-B (same tank/coil) may be smooth as silk @ 20W...

What everyone else already said. And, for me, fruit flavors require lower temps and give harder throat hit. The custard and bakery flavors are smoother but require a bit more heat. Also, depending on the flavor, if you add a little custard, it smooths out the throat hit. On a couple of fruit flavors that were a little too harsh, I added custard (you can also use vanilla, vanilla cupcake, vanilla malt, etc.) and it smoothed it out and gave it a slight creaminess when I added even more.  :)