HI! A noobie with a question !

noobie

Hello ! I'm new to this forum and vaping !

My friends always have told me to quit smoking cigarettes so here i am !

I ordered a SMPL(clone) mod with Mutation X V2 .But im not sure if i bought the right battery.

Can I  use 6000 mAh 3.7vV battery on my SMPL mod ?

Welcome to Vapor Talk!Only use high drain 18650 batteries when using rebuildable atomizers.For example the Samsung 25r is great,The 35amp purple EFest is great and the Sony VTC4 are all really good batteries for sub ohm builds.I can't stress this enough,battery safety is the most important thing when it comes to sub ohm vaping.The battery you are talking about doesn't sound like a good candidate for your application given the fact that you said it's a 6000mah 3.7v,that doesn't give us much help.what brand is it? What's the continuous amp discharge rated at? 

Thank you so much for replying ! 

I bought the battery from ebay and it says that its a generic brand. And i dont really know much to tell you either here is a picture of the specifics of the batteryimage.thumb.jpg.3336865c8cdbc26bfc246a5d

image.thumb.jpg.3336865c8cdbc26bfc246a5d

Good work, Tug!  ;animier:

One piece of advice is: be very careful and do lots of research when you use eBay. Personally, I prefer not to buy anything e-cig related from eBay unless it's something like drip tips, wraps or some other innocuous thing. Too many batteries that were bought from eBay vendors have been questionable or downright fake. YMMV.  :)

I like it it hits really nice but dripping every couple of hits is kind of pain in the butt to deal with . 

That's the nature of dripping,you will go through a bottle of juice really fast