sweet and fruity flavors

120ml is the biggest I sell atm I have set up to where you can order up to two them at one time. If you want more than that, I can make some arrangements with you. I just want to make sure I have all of what I would to fill an order larger than that.

Should we even mention Hydras Delight? :)

Yes that is another great fruity flavor. :D

I have a "Create Your Own" section on my site where you could order flavor combos I don't have in my menu. Just pick the size bottle you want, add the flavors you want with one you want to taste most in the juice first, second, third and so on.  I will take it from there and work my magic on it.

I got my strawberry kiwi juice today from the create your own section from fadora,i didnt think it could be done but he did it another hit flavor for me a little pissed at the mail man cause i ordered my hydras delight first and am dying to try it .Andmim starting to realize i dont need 22 different flavors just a couple of good go toos will do me fine

Edited by BFD

I got my strawberry kiwi juice today from the create your own section from fadora,i didnt think it could be done but he did it another hit flavor for me a little pissed at the mail man cause i ordered my hydras delight first and am dying to try it .Andmim starting to realize i dont need 22 different flavors just a couple of good go toos will do me fine

I don't understand the Mail sometimes. How does a package end up in San Antonio TX that is on it's way to Florida. :wallbash:

I knew i had to be something to do with the federal government they getcha when and however they can.No worries the strawberry kiwi will hold me over just fine,im gunna try it kiwi strawberry next time cause from what ive tasted fadora cant make a bad flavor

Edited by BFD