sweet and fruity flavors

With liking fruity flavors this will be a real treat. :) It will change flavors as you vape it which makes it a good one if you like tasting different fruits. I don't have enough pre mix to squeeze it in tonight. With having 15 different fruit flavors I have do a pre mix of the flavorings to keep it consistent.

I have a good grape and you can boost it to your liking. I would suggest the 4% boost for a strong grape. But you can boost it as much as 8% if 4% is just not quite grape enough. Had I known I would tossed in a sample.

I would agree, most are very candy like or chemical tasting. Mine is on the candy side. I mix two different raspberries together. By themselves they are not so good, but mixed they turn out ok just more candy like than I prefer.

Mite be worth a try for me im a diabetic so i cant eat candy not even as a kid so i think thats why i like all the sweet juices as an adult

Once i find a favorite im gunna buy loads of it and freeze it

It takes a bit.  I  was using some local stuff that I mixed 3 of their flavors together.  It was pretty good.  I then sent some to Comp and before he had a chance to replicate it, he came out with the Mash Line.  I bought some of it, and never looked back!  As you know, taste is subjective though.  I really only enjoy 2 flavor profiles in my vape, coffee flavors and fruit flavors.  I have tried to like others and could not develop a taste for it.

Forgot to mention it shipped in about 2 days.and again awesome flavor

I am glad you like it!  Comp has done a great job on that flavor, and he will customize it any way you want.  When I started I was using 50/50 at 24mg, I am now using 70vg/30pg at 18.

It really does not take much customizing on the flavor.  Turn power up, or down, more airflow, or less, and you taste something different.  It is a unique blend!

Wondering if people like more or less heat for this flavor i know its a subjective question. Im find different flavors at different wattage but to me they are all awesome tastes, i really like this flavor,gunna try the fruit mash next.

Anyone tell me of a good blue or black berry?

Wondering if people like more or less heat for this flavor i know its a subjective question. Im find different flavors at different wattage but to me they are all awesome tastes, i really like this flavor,gunna try the fruit mash next.

Anyone tell me of a good blue or black berry?

When I started using this flavor, I was using a Nautilus at 11 watts, later a SubTank Mini at 20 watts, now I use a Lemo2 at 30 watts...