cheap cloud chasing for my girl

Yeah, it's more of what I've always called sea-foam-green, but perhaps a tiny bit darker?  Not my first choice of colors either, but now that I look at it... it might look nice in my bathroom next time I have to paint :D

Add a few pin stripes in a glossy black to break up the sea-foam green and it might not look bad in a bathroom. Maybe, instead of paint, alternate tiles in black and the green. Hmmm Possibilities.  :D

I do have a charger and a few VTC 4's.  My girlfriend does like Tiffany blue, I actually have a shower curtain that color, and it does look nice in the bathroom.  A Cloudpor might be a nice choice.  I do like the Ego One but I know I would steal it from her (if only the made those in pink or purple).

tiffany blue seems to be the new hot color if you cant find a pink unit. its also a gender neutral color so you can use it from time to time

62ca68c6d19b40ed913ec1fec5fcb476.jpg

Gender neutral? Don't know 'bout that. But I own about 10 of these little babies. I always buy in pairs and I use a Sharpie to mark them, so I have 5 sets labeled 1a/1b through 5a/5b. I have 4 that are devoted to my mech mod and 6 devoted to my Sigelei. I keep track of rotation and I alternate the positions of 'a' and 'b' n both my charger and my Sigelei. But then...I'm a little anal when it comes to things like that. [emoji15]

I think the sammy 25r might be periwinkle blue? 

lol you can which of us guys gets dragged by our significant others when they go on shopping sprees. 

@radnat: You could give your set up to your gf and then you can justify an upgrade. That is if you want something different to play with. :)