New box mod and tanks, questions!

I recently got my Istick 50, a Protank 3 tank, and a Kanger Subtank Mini in the mail!

I have several questions... I got the Istick and the Protank 3 first. I tried the protank 3 with my Adv (hydra delight) with the 2.2 ohm coil. I couldnt get it to taste or vape like my spinner/protank 3 mini. I replaced the coil with the 1.5 ohm at 9.5 watts and it is identical. Apparently the 2.2 ohm coil is not for me.

The next day I got my kanger subtank mini. I filled er up with the hydra delight with the .5 coil. Well... Vapor is good, taste is okay, but damn the inhale is hot, strong, and immediate. I tried every different wattage setting and even at the 15-20 it was hot and not good. The hydra delight is 50/50 w 20mg nic.

I replaced the .5 coil with the 1.2. I have been running that at 17-20 watts. I found it tastes good at 17-18, but the hit is a hell of a lot quicker, regardless of the airflow setting, then on the protank 3. It still seems quicker and warmer, with more throat hit then the protank. I also noticed that i take a 2.5-3 second hit on the protank 3, while the subtank only gets me a 1-1.5 second hit before i stop.

Is all this normal? I think i prefer the slower cooler draw of the protank 3.

Anyway, my two all day juices are hydra delight and fruity tooti, both 50/50 at 20 mg nic. What settings should i try, and what should i look for?

Thanks!

my NANO used to snap/crackle & pop,, I found if I mixed my juice heavier on the VG side it would settle it down some,

but with the mixing vg it drops my nic mg level then I have to add nicotine to get it up... TOO MUCH HASSLE

NANO is now collecting dust up above the sunvisor as my 3rd backup,

I use a coil at 1.8.to 1.5 between 15-20watts for the more complex flavors. I have found that the more complex flavors (not just Hydra's Delight or Frutti-Tutti) do not do well at high watts or high heat (low ohms). You tend to loose flavor and they taste, for lack of a better word, muddy.

A lot of it is trial and error. Some juices like it hotter and/or taste better in one tank but doesn't in another. My ADV of more than two years? It only tastes "right" when I use an HH.357 atomizer to the tune of $20 a pop. When I tried it in an Anyvape Davide, Davide mini, Kanger Pro Tank 2 and 3, Aerotank... It tastes different in all of these tanks. It's what you prefer...  :)

The mini does seem to pop a bit more than many tanks.  I like the Frutti Tutti at 15 watts with the 1.2 ohm coil.  I really couldn't tell much difference with the .5 coil at 15 watts.  I am currently running 20 watts with the RBA and a .9 - 1.0 ohm coil made out of tiger wire.

One thing you can do is run a 70pg/30vg juice and you may have to cut your nicotine a bit.  When I first got mine I cut my juice 50/50 with a bit of VG and it really helped.  Another thing is if the airflow on the smallest setting is too high use the large slot and turn it until it is nearly closed.  I also use a slightly longer drip tip.