Thinking about a new Tank

cany

I also have been using pg30/70vg for a while now. I have not had any issues with wicking, but do use my rebuilt heads on the KPTs, Billow and Kayfun. I have not had a problem with my Nautilus coils either and they are stock coils.

Well I got my 30/70 tonight  cant really get above 10w with out burning  but I got taste and a bit more cloud :yes  Also couldnt leave without a new toy so I picked up a Nautilus mini  to try out :wallbash:

Edited by cany

Well I got my 30/70 tonight  cant really get above 10w with out burning  but I got taste and a bit more cloud :yes  Also couldnt leave without a new toy so I picked up a Nautilus mini  to try out :wallbash:

The new Nautilus coils wick very well for me.  The older ones could not keep up great with the 70/30 (for me).  If I slowed down and didn't chain vape they did ok.  Most coils wick too well for me and seem to flood, that is one reason Comp moved me from 50/50 to 70/30 and it has really helped.

Jason  Im not sure which Nautilus coils I have i havent  looked yet/tried it . Its new Im assuming I got the newer ones not sure how to tell though

It is a great tank!  I PIF my last two a while back and I am down to 1 full size now.  Here is GeorgeF's post about the new coils: It is easy to tell them apart if you have 2 to compare, but if you don't it might be difficult.  I am guessing the new tanks have the cotton warning like the coils, but I don't know for sure.

I have a full size nautilus and with a stock 1.8ohm coil head i ran 2 30ml bottles of cuttwood juice through the same coil and didnt kill it...until i tried to run my own blend of 90vg/10pg through it. That killed that coil and if memory serces cuttwood makes nothing but 70vg/30pg

Starre tank all the way! It has 0.25 ohm coils and the flavor is amazing. I usually use a dripper and have tried the Atlantis, melo, lemo, delta II, etc... But since this Starre tank has come out, I haven't been able to pit it down! Check out my review for more of an in depth look at the tank!

One thing I have noticed with the newer Nautilus coils is you DO have to use thicker liquid with them. Either that or mine have been sitting with juice not being used to too long. both the mini and full size were flooded today.

I have put these aside in favor of the KLF+ and Kayfun v4 I have been using. Not that they are bad tanks, just having fun with the RTA's at the moment.

Just cleaned my Nautilus tanks and the K1's, they have been sitting for a few weeks and not being used with juice in them that I simple forgot what the flavor profile was in each.

Cany, when you fill it with juice, let it sit for about 5 min. before firing it. Cotton burners faster than silica and will never go back to tasting good. once the coil is burnt its done. Or at least that is what I have found on those tanks.

This subtank mini is perfect for me. I use the rba more than the premade coil heads and its the right amount of cloud and flavor I need. I drip on my sigelei and dark horse setup but this one is my favorite all day vape setup.

post-36329-142776329895_thumb.jpg

Thanks George  I was told to add about 5 drops down the center of the coil to prime it (now I will let soak also )  Ive been using it for about 2 days now The flavor/cloud is a bit better (to me) then the KPT2. But the one thing I like about it the airflow control to me its a lot more user friendly than the one on the KPT2 Im also using it with a 70vg mix that could be why the flavor/cloud a bit better?

This subtank mini is perfect for me. I use the rba more than the premade coil heads and its the right amount of cloud and flavor I need. I drip on my sigelei and dark horse setup but this one is my favorite all day vape setup.

Im more of a premade coil guy for now  I dont wanna jump in head first just yet :)