1st solo build.

gag8tor

Thanks Tug. Cotton seemed a little tight at first but it's doing pretty good. Imagine a good Creme Brulee with caramelized banana sugar. Pretty good stuff.

And how much does a bottle of that run?

You should definitely get a dedicated resistance meter. The ones on the MVP's aren't super reliable. :)

Build looks good for your first one, though! Gratz!

Edited by Bushwick

Thanks Bushwick. Probably just gonna get a new digital multi-meter. I'm not really sure about the accuracy of the dedicated resistance meters either. You can get 2 decent multi-meters for the price of one of those.

I do know that the MVP won't fire below 1ohm so I feel pretty safe with it for now and resistance goes up on coils as you use them. For now if I can successfully build to 1ohm I'm pretty good. When the guy at the B&M helped me build my first coil we checked the resistance on a meter, his mod and my mod and it was the same on all 3.

I bought an eleaf ohm meter when i bought my rebuilding supplies and it is pretty spot on readings...i use this espescially if i am building coils to use in my mutation on my ipv mini, because i have found that the ipv is wonky...in other words the readings go up and down constantly.

But that coil for your first build looks clean and spot on gag8tor...keep it up buddy and it will just get easier as you go.

Edited by shen_long86

I'll probably pick one up this weekend. They're about 22 dollars at a B&M I went to the other day. Can't wait until this coil burns out and I can try a dual build or maybe I should just go ahead and get a new atty.

These guys claim made in the usa, 3 digit accuracy for 22 bucks or so.  Now i dont own one, but was shown to me via a friend who claims it is spot on.

i think they claim 0.018 accuracy.  again i have not seen data sheets, reviews etc etc.  Just FYI  

http://www.shop.usaohmmeters.com/