Coils

Serendipity

A vodka soak for overnight or longer usually works wonders for removing flavors. It doesn't remove 100% of some flavors, but it does a pretty good job! Air-dry for a day (longer if you can), and even if you can't wait, a little vodka being vaped is not a horrible taste :)

Rinsing and soaking in vodka is probably your best bet. I wouldn't dry burn the nautilus coil but that's just my opinion. Dry burning without re wicking is not a great result and the nautilus is not easy to re wick. But even rinsing will not get rid of the old build up on the coil. It will remove most of the old flavor. Rinsing and thoroughly drying should be an improvement but I wouldn't expect "like new" quality after that. For me, there nautilus is awesome with a fresh coil, but over time the flavor diminishes even though it still puts out good vapor and doesn't taste burnt. Mostly true with any coil, really.

As far as pure-grain alcohols go... Everclear is a great cleaning product... I just don't drink it....

Growing up in the mountains of KY, most of us had moonshine long before we ever tasted beer or wine, and Everclear is not even close to my grandfather's 'shine :D