Joyetech Egrip?

logan108

Hey guys. Just wanted to know everyone's opinion on this? I really want one but want the cheapest place to get it (I'd even be willing to buy someone else's) or is there a better battery like this? I love the one thing for tank and battery because it's a lot more convenient and easy to just pocket it and go suggestions?

Hey guys. Just wanted to know everyone's opinion on this? I really want one but want the cheapest place to get it (I'd even be willing to buy someone else's) or is there a better battery like this? I love the one thing for tank and battery because it's a lot more convenient and easy to just pocket it and go suggestions?

I have been very tempted to get one of these. I have read a lot about them. IMO they are still a bit expensive for what you get. If it came with a 5 pack of coils and the RBA and the RBA/510 adapter I would probably pick one up. One of the biggest drawbacks for me is the smallish battery. An iStick isn't any bigger and it has a 2000 mah battery.

I really like the size and design. It is small, the atomizer is protected, it has an RBA, it is perfectly pocketable, and it gets great long term user reviews. I have also read that the smaller non-nautilus BVC coils will work in it (I have no way to prove this as I don't have one) I have only had one Joyetech product, and it was above average in quality. I have a Delta 19 and it is one of the best tanks I have owned. I would order a Delta II tomorrow if the coils were not over $20 for a 5 pack and if it came with the RBA for free.