The Calvert 18350 Mod by Monake

For those of you who haven't seen this, here's a very cool little mod with a really innovative magnetic "joystick" fire button. I've included a couple of vids because a picture just doesn't do this mod justice.

10808415_730490303708370_2015540516_a.jp

The Calvert 18350 Mod by Monake

I so want one of these! yes.gif

Awesome! If I order it today, I can have it by August :D

My order placed on 1/3 to Fasttech was packaged and shipped on 2/3, and has been sitting in a Chinese PO since 2/4... and hasn't moved an inch :(

It still has a week to get to Chicago (US Customs), where it will sit another 7-10 days... I figure I'll eventually receive it by mid-March or early April...

Awesome! If I order it today, I can have it by August biggrin.png

My order placed on 1/3 to Fasttech was packaged and shipped on 2/3, and has been sitting in a Chinese PO since 2/4... and hasn't moved an inch sad.png

It still has a week to get to Chicago (US Customs), where it will sit another 7-10 days... I figure I'll eventually receive it by mid-March or early April...

Been there...done that...over and over again. I've been completely satisfied with just about everything I've ordered there, but sometimes the shipping times are pretty extreme. You can't beat their prices, though.

Yep, if you're not in a hurry, that is...

My last order to Fasttech saved me roughly $65+, so I try not to complain... but sheesh... you'd think that once it hit the China Postal system it would actually MOVE, and not be stagnant in the same place for 12 days (which will be at least 22 days, now, because of the Chinese New Year Holiday) before it finds its way onto another truck!

The last couple of orders from Fasttech, however, shipped within days and I had them at my door in 3-4 weeks...

If something was sitting since 2/4 in China postal, it might be worth checking on it today. My order also listed 2/4 and then sat with no update for a long time, but I just saw this afternoon that it now is in New York as of yesterday.

Gotta play devils advocate here, my only thought that might be an issue is when you put it in your pocket. If you sit down it would just seem as if you my end up with it firing in your pocket. I did not see a safety cut off to keep it from firing. Just saying :)

Gotta play devils advocate here, my only thought that might be an issue is when you put it in your pocket. If you sit down it would just seem as if you my end up with it firing in your pocket. I did not see a safety cut off to keep it from firing. Just saying :)

Comp watch the first video...they show how to lock the mod.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines