Can someone point me in the direction for an upgrade?

duke9023

Thanks everyone for their wonderful opinions I actually scraped together the money I could and i'm bout to order the

Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 Starter Kit that comes with a free bottle of 15ml ejuice...and an iclear 30 tank for $35.99 and I also ordered the Kanger Protank Mini 3 for $8.89 and used a coupon code i found for 11% off so i'm getting everything for $46.19 total including the shipping...i know i prolly should have gotten a better tank but i went from the suggestions and with what i could afford...i'm hoping i got a good deal and i will let ya'll know what i think when i get it in the mail...i ordered it all from mtbakervapor.com

Thanks! Now considering the only battery I have ever used before is a regular stick style pen and the ego c twist variable voltage, i am kinda clueless on how to work the MVP 2.0 because of it being a Variable Voltage and Variable Wattage..I have no idea what that even means or what settings I should set them at to get a good vape whats the difference between the wattage and the voltage and which setting would you recommend??

^^ This ^^

Also remember, it is VV OR VW, not both at the same time. You set the Voltage, the mod reads the resistance of the coil, and provides the correct Wattage based on Ohm's Law.... OR... you set the Wattage, the mod reads resistance, and applies the correct Voltage to provide the Wattage you specified.

This tends to be confusing for someone who has never used one before, but as long as you realize you can only set ONE variable, not both at the same time, you're golden :)

Start at a low setting, either in Wattage or Voltage mode... vape, add more power/Voltage, vape, repeat... once you get a slightly burnt flavor you know the upper limit of the juice has been reached. Go through the loop on the adjustment again, to select a notch or two lower than where you tasted a little burnt flavor... that should be the sweet-spot for that juice/tank/coil combo. If you change juice, tank, or coil resistance, you may need to dial-in for a new sweet-spot.

Just got it in the mail about an hour ago and I'm over here vaping like a champ...or at least it makes me feel like a champ lol... So if i get this correct if i push the button for the wattage and set it then the MOD will work off the wattage setting and automatically set the voltage itself and if I set the voltage it will automatically set the wattage? I feel like an idiot and just don't wanna burn out a coil or anything...I got my Kanger Mini Protank 3 running it's reading at 1.6 Ohms and I have it set at 8.5 Watts..

You got it... that is the way it works :) 8.5W is about right for most of my juices (running 1.5 and 1.8 Ohm coils), and the best part is that if you swap tanks, and they have different resistance coils in them, the device will auto adjust the voltage required to maintain the same 8.5W, for the same vape experience/flavor.

I kinda thinking about grabbing up the MVP 30 Watt or the Istick 30 Watt..I probably should have went with that instead of the MVP 2.0 because it only goes up to 11 Watts but either way it wasn't that much money so oh well...My question is what kinda equipment would I need to vape at that kinda wattage...I'm assuming the tanks I have at the moment would burn completely up if i had something turned up to 30 watts lol...

I kinda thinking about grabbing up the MVP 30 Watt or the Istick 30 Watt..I probably should have went with that instead of the MVP 2.0 because it only goes up to 11 Watts but either way it wasn't that much money so oh well...My question is what kinda equipment would I need to vape at that kinda wattage...I'm assuming the tanks I have at the moment would burn completely up if i had something turned up to 30 watts lol...

With tanks (like the Nautilus, ProTank, Aerotank, etc.), you'd rarely go above the limits of your MVP 2.0. Some juices, coupled with 1.5 or 1.6 Ohm coils might allow you to push higher wattages (12-18W), but it really depends on the juice. To go 30W with ANY device, you need something that will fire sub-ohms. Either a Kanger Sub-tank, Atlantis, or similar tanks with pre-built cartrige-coils... OR... an RDA (rebuildable dripping atomizer), where you can build the coil to whatever resistance you want.

Many people will use a Mechanical Mod for RDAs because your limit on build is determined by the battery you use. A box-mod like the MVP 3.0 or iStick 30W have limitations on how low you can go on your coil's resistance. Go too low, and it will not fire.

I'm using a Russian 91% RTA right now, with 1.3 Ohm coil. The juice I'm vaping tastes best at only 10.5W, so I could technically use it on an MVP all day long, without the need to have a 30W device!

To be honest, I personally have 5 electronic mods that go 30 watts or higher. I rarely use them over 20. My current setup is a Kanger SubTank Mini using the OCC coils I run it at 20 watts on my ipv mini v2. I have a Tobh RDA on my Sigelei Mini 30 watt right now and it is set at 30 watts. I ran my Nautilus on an MPV for months at 11 watts. It is the mod that kept me from smoking and got me over the "hump" It is a great APV!

My MVP 2.0 was my daily go-to device for more than 8 months. I was using eGo-T's for a few weeks, and once I bought the MVP, the eGo's were backups and traveling buddies :) I'm with you Jason... without the MVP, I think I would have had a much harder time getting over those rough spots and heavy cravings!

I still use my MVP several times a week with my Kanger tanks, even though I have more powerful devices and Mech-mods. And, even though I can go 30W or higher on some of my devices... the RTA's and juices I use most often, taste best between 10 and 18W...

I've considered the Cloupor mini... they are small, too... roughly the same size as the iStick 20W, whereas the IPV-mini are roughly the same size as the MVP, yet feel much better in your hand :) I may have to buy a Cloupor mini to replace my iSticks as they begin to die off... or maybe something even better will be developed by then?