Higher Ω Coils = Juice Lasting Longer?

T-Bone

First, I like a cooler cape...

I've been purchasing 1.8 Ω coils for my tanks and was thinking about buying some 2.2 or 2.5 Ω to see the difference.

Does the difference in temperature effect the way in which the juice is burned slower, thereby making it last longer?

Sorry if stupid question.

Some juices taste better at lower resistances and vise versa.Its just something you gotta figure out for yourself,everyone's taste buds are different.Someone who would know more about this will chime in soon,I know more about dripping than tank coils

And higher OHM coils require less Amperage from the battery, thus making the battery last longer between charges.

Higher OHM coils also take longer to heat up, and longer to cool-down, so chain-vaping with a higher OHM coil makes for a very warm tank :)

And higher OHM coils require less Amperage from the battery, thus making the battery last longer between charges.

This. And on the other hand, higher ohm coils makes you run faster for the charger much more frequently. :lol:

Using a regulated device, isnt the temperature of 12w the same no matter what the resistance?

now of course the length of the coil varries depending on selected resistance (assuming equal gauges). So is it accurate to say that the longer coils burn more juice?

Using a regulated device, isnt the temperature of 12w the same no matter what the resistance?

now of course the length of the coil varries depending on selected resistance (assuming equal gauges). So is it accurate to say that the longer coils burn more juice?

Watts aren't a measurement of temperature.

didnt mean to indicate watts as an measurement of temperature, what i was referring to is the heat produced at said wattage due to the law of the Conservation of Energy. of course i should have stated the same type material used on the coil to eliminate the efficiency factor.