Your Favorite War Movie Of All Time

One of my favorites was a vote option (private Ryan, and probably my favorite fictional), but my other 2, which tie it, were actually docudramas, and one was a mini series:

'The Lost Battalion' (Ricky Schroeder) and 'Band of Brothers', whose interviews with the survivors teared me up many times.

• 3 months later...

If you haven't seen this one, check it out.
'Sahara' - released in 1943 starring Humphrey Bogart.
Along with 'King Rat', one of my favorite WWII movies.  
Have some water handy, you'll want some after watching this one.

Did anyone happen to watch the Texas Rising mini series on the History Channel? It has a great line up of actors and looked to be promising. What a disappointment. The writing is so horrible, not even the most talented actor could make it work. Who wrote that thing? A bunch of 14 year old boys playing cowboys and Indians? I may give it a go again on Monday, but I don't have high hopes it can be saved.

Did anyone happen to watch the Texas Rising mini series on the History Channel? It has a great line up of actors and looked to be promising. What a disappointment. The writing is so horrible, not even the most talented actor could make it work. Who wrote that thing? A bunch of 14 year old boys playing cowboys and Indians? I may give it a go again on Monday, but I don't have high hopes it can be saved.

Just seeing advertisements for that thing makes my stomach turn.