Good article from Forbes

joe2003

Good article!

I find it negligent; however, that the author failed to also mention that e-liquids do not HAVE to have nicotine, and the fact that many youth, casual-smokers, who have switched to vaping (or the cloud-chasing fad-followers) are using 0mg juices (or very low mg levels).

It is nice to see an article about e-cigs that is not fully slanted to gloom-and-doom, or solely focused on the cloud-chasing crowd :)

I agree that it is a good article, and that there were a number of points not touched upon. Missed points or not though, having a credible publication like Forbes put out information that can open the eyes of other is a move in the right direction. I know people that have read the formaldehyde stuff and more recently the CA health risk propaganda, and have instantly knee-jerked to comdemning the users of vaping devices.

I agree that the article should have mentioned that nic levels are added at user request and not by manufactures determination of addiction level as in cigarettes.

Maybe this is the start of putting fire to the feet of those who mine data to give results to please those who fund the research. Pseudo science has been a growing cancer in the world and can harm us more than good science helps us.

But all in all , the article is a positive piece and hopefully generate more investigation.

• 1 month later...

its just goes to show us that they have to push Vaping to the limits to get the badd results to prove their point..

& the media will sink their teeth into anything & influence the public by their lack of knowledge on the subject of VAPOR..

kinda like the researchers will lie about vaping & the media will SWEAR that lie is truthful

Why cant they just be honest & let the cigarette smokers decide for themselves???

I seen a decal on a car a while back when I was a cigarette smoker & hadda look it up on the www,,

Annual Death Rates;

Tobacco 435,000

Poor Diet/Exercise 356,000

Alcohol 85,000

Prescription Drugs 32,000

Vehicle Crashes 26,347

Homicide 20,308

Aspirin 7,600

Peanuts 100

VAPING 0

Vaping is safer than Peanuts!!!!!

THAT SAYS IT ALL..........

0mg nicotine juices are quite popular here in OK,, a huge number of people are vaping for the vast amount of e-juice flavors to choose from..

& have cut way back on their cigarette usage,, vaping is a good thing & our Government being controlled by the BIGG Daddys of Tobacco

will slander the vapor industry by any means possible to keep Vaping from effecting the bottomline...

justa Rednecks POV...