Can anyone, without any spoilers please, recommend for or against the movie 'Lucy'?

Weird. It said 'can anyone recommend for or against the movie Lucy' without any spoilers' in a nutshell. Maybe my title was too long. Perhaps a mod can fix it for me, I'm on a mobile device and its difficult to navigate. Thanks for the heads up.

Let me know what you think.

I believe that it could have been a fantastic examination of the philosophical implications of brain evolution, but...no spoilers, ScarJo's performance lacked what I think could have been a great opportunity to talk about the amazing progression of evolution given environmental and psychological input.

I simply think they copped out at the end.

all just my opinion.

To be honest, and I love her as much as the next guy...but given the source material the philosophical implications of an idea they put forth, it's her performance is the exact facet with which I take issue.

Perhaps it's poor direction or a meandering, flat-on-its-face elivery of her problem that brings the movie from a 7 out of 10 to about a 5.8-6.1.

Let me know what you think after you watch it, but separate yourself from your admiration of her...I had to.

I'll take that into consideration, brother. Its just so hard (no pun intended... But its there haha) not to drool over her. She's a gorgeous woman.

So, worse comes to worst, the eye candy factor will be there.

Will report back with my thoughts after the show. Thank you very much for your informative review.

It was crap.

They took a great idea and turned her into this non-caring, apathetic robot.

So, I guess that's what they think 100% of brain utilization is: complete and utter non-caring for others...and lots of guns that never need reloading.