Kanger KBOX (Mod)

I have not been able to find out much about these, but a few vendors have them showing up, but not in stock.

Here is the only writeup I could find:

http://thegrumpyvaper.com/kangertechs-first-box-mod-makes-its-debut/

Here are the specs currently available:

• 8-40 WATTS
  • 18650 (20A)
  • 510 Connection
  • Height: 89mm
  • Length: 40mm
  • Width: min 20mm, max: 25mm
  • Battery: 18650 (discharge>20A)
  • Wattage: Output: 8-40W
  • Short Circuit Protection
  • Overcurrent Protection
  • 10 sec cut-off
  • Replaceable Cells
  • Battery capacity indicator

Is the one you got me to buy the 1 or 2? If it's a 1, why do I need a 2?

Oh, you have a black version 1... and need a champagne version1... and a pretty black version 2 (70W) :D

With a 70W, you'll be able to ditch all those mechs, and with a champagne V1, you'll also need a nice Russian 91% or Kayfun V4 RTA to put on top of it :devil:

I think they're going the right direction with a box-mod, and 40W is more than ample to power their sub-tanks!

I do like it and with all the SubOhm clearomizers cominimg out it will take different gear. I really think they should have taken the time to add a screen or possibly more wattage settings. I don't need the .1 watt increments but 8 watt to 13 watt to 20 watt seems strange to me. I could handle 5 watt jumps starting at 5 watts or so.

How long before we see a sub ohm iClear 16....lol

I do like it and with all the SubOhm clearomizers cominimg out it will take different gear. I really think they should have taken the time to add a screen or possibly more wattage settings. I don't need the .1 watt increments but 8 watt to 13 watt to 20 watt seems strange to me. I could handle 5 watt jumps starting at 5 watts or so.

My IPV mini has 5 memory settings so you could set one at 13 watts, one at 20 watts, etc. :)

Oh, you have a black version 1... and need a champagne version1... and a pretty black version 2 (70W) biggrin.png

With a 70W, you'll be able to ditch all those mechs, and with a champagne V1, you'll also need a nice Russian 91% or Kayfun V4 RTA to put on top of it devil.gif

Hmmm. I may need a different color for the version 2 so I can tell them apart easily.

Still no interest in RTAs but if the right one comes along... never say never I guess. :)

My IPV mini has 5 memory settings so you could set one at 13 watts, one at 20 watts, etc. smile.png

The memory features on the YiHi chips are great! Mine are on 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30. I really like it.

This new Kanger mod only has 7 settings and I thought they were strange. 8, 13, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40 watts. I just cant figure out why 13? Is it that 8 watts is the lowest setting and 8 is +5 watts?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These just showed up at SloTech for $28.19 (ships in 20 days)

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10011527/2153700-authentic-kangertech-kbox-8-40w-vw-variable

So, if you order today, it should arrive just before Christmas? LOL

What's killing me is the order I placed the first week of January from Fasttech FINALLY hit the mail system on 2/5. It made it's first two hops, but still hasn't even made it to Hong Kong yet :( If it doesn't make it out of the country before the Chinese New Year holiday, it will be mid-March before it hits the states (where I'll get to watch it rot in Customs for a week), and then on to me.

Edited by Earthling789

What's killing me is the order I placed the first week of January from Fasttech FINALLY hit the mail system on 2/5. It made it's first two hops, but still hasn't even made it to Hong Kong yet sad.png If it doesn't make it out of the country before the Chinese New Year holiday, it will be mid-March before it hits the states (where I'll get to watch it rot in Customs for a week), and then on to me.

Same here! I ordered on 1/18/15. They split the order on 1/30/15 to speed it up. First package showed to be shipped 1/30/15. Second package showed shipped 2/2/15. Both accepted at the XIAMEN EMS, CHINA 2/5/15...lol You gotta love SlowTech.

Same here! I ordered on 1/18/15. They split the order on 1/30/15 to speed it up. First package showed to be shipped 1/30/15. Second package showed shipped 2/2/15. Both accepted at the XIAMEN EMS, CHINA 2/5/15...lol You gotta love SlowTech.

Well, at least my package won't be lonely :)

shipping from china is all clogged up, everyone and their mother is trying to get things out of the factories before spring festival. And now throw in the west coast ports labor strikes wallbash.gif

Edited by vaping_jake

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines