Damn you Fadora!

Mplough

When my Maltese was a puppy she used to lay on my chest with her butt under my chin and let one rip. She's not allowed to do that anymore. :lol:

Yeah I knew this one was going to be trouble the first night I had him. I had him on the bed with me, had my shirt off and he ran up and bit my under arm. I then realized he wasn't full weaned yet and I guess my arm pit looked like the local milk truck. Thank God I wasn't in my underwear.

This is 8 weeks and 20 pounds. He's now 115 and thinks he's a lapdog.

Ceas_zpsba551f51.jpg

Edited by Mplough

Yeah I knew this one was going to be trouble the first night I had him. I had him on the bed with me, had my shirt off and he ran up and bit my under arm. I then realized he wasn't full weaned yet and I guess my arm pit looked like the local milk truck. Thank God I wasn't in my underwear.

This is 8 weeks and 20 pounds. He's now 115 and thinks he's a lapdog.

Ceas_zpsba551f51.jpg

He looks like an angel when he's sleeping. ;)

You'll find a lot of dog people on this forum. Teni (rhymes with penny and short for Tenacity and she lives up to her name) thinks she's about 80 lbs more than her 8 lbs. Big dog in a small package but with an attitude to match.

Here's my pup..

Yep. He's another earmuff with teeth. Just like Teni.

Before bath and haircut doing her best impersonation of a miniature sheepdog instead of a Maltese:

beforebathandhaircutJan2015_zps5a09a657.

After getting chopped all to hell and back because she wouldn't stay still for even a second:

afterbathandhaircutJan2015_zpsd16986d5.j

Yep. He's another earmuff with teeth. Just like Teni.

Before bath and haircut doing her best impersonation of a miniature sheepdog instead of a Maltese:

beforebathandhaircutJan2015_zps5a09a657.

After getting chopped all to hell and back because she wouldn't stay still for even a second:

afterbathandhaircutJan2015_zpsd16986d5.j

Whhooo Hooo I can see again! :D

Does she steal socks and things dropped on the ground? Mine does,I'll take stuff out of the dryer and drop a sock or a pair of boxers and I go back to look and its in his bed lol.He also loves to get under the covers.

Does she steal socks and things dropped on the ground? Mine does,I'll take stuff out of the dryer and drop a sock or a pair of boxers and I go back to look and its in his bed lol.He also loves to get under the covers.

If she gets a treat that's "too big" in her opinion, she goes and drops it into her toy box where it will petrify until she's ready for it. She hates a bed that's just been made up. She will root under it until it looks like my SO and I had a really good time... :lol:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines