What best electronic cigarettes that you have use?

Hi all! What a good day to you!

I need some help.

I bought the v2cigs electronic cigarette, and you have to suck really hard to get it going, then one of the cartridges which are supposed to last like a pack or 2 of cigarettes gave out in just a few hours.

Did you have used the v2 electronic cigarettes the Green Smoke e-cig, Inshare electronic cigarette, blu cigs, Apollo Cig?

I want to try another brand and want some other people's opinions. Thanks!

Many of us have tried the cig-a-like offerings, such as Blu, and I can think of no one that used them successfully for more than a a few weeks. You are spot-on with your analysis of weak vapor, poor flavor, and short-life.

Our best advice to you is to move up to refillable tanks and rechargeable batteries, such as a Kanger EVOD or EMOW kit, or purchase of separates, such as a Spinner/Twist or iStick styled batteries and Kanger/Aspire/Joyetech tanks.

Tam created a thread that has some wonderful suggestions for those new to vaping, but the first suggestion is to avoid cig-a-likes... the only thing they do for you is make you poor :)

I was unsuccessful with the Blu e-cigs. I just could not get enough out of them to make me not want a real smoke. My success came when I purchased the Eleaf iStick and a Nautilus Mini tank to go with it. This combo costs about $70 or so but I can promise you that you will be happier with it. These devices allow you to adjust the 'hit' strength you get each time you puff on it. You won't look back!

I like to think of blu's and the like as more of an introduction to ecigs/vaping, but like the other 2 mentioned they're really not much of a means to an end and most of us are now on different galaxies with gear. I don't know a whole lot about the smaller tanks, but you could try something like this:

(tank) Kanger mini Protank-3

AND

(mod) eGo-V V3 Mega

That setup can be had for about $33 and you'd probably be very impressed with the vape quality if you're coming from cigalike style vaping. Also, if you care about looks they sell a beauty ring which fits in between the tank and the mod to give it a seamless look. It costs $1 and can be bought with the tank from Kanger's website.

I'll also mention that these vapes are maintained slightly differently. You'll need to refill the tank yourself instead of replacing pre-made cartridges, and will eventually need to buy new coils. Whatever model you buy, just go watch a brief tutorial on YouTube to learn how to set it up.

Edited by VapeBerry

I'm lightyears ahead of what I started off with, but my first attempt at vape was a cig-a-like many years ago and it worked okayish until the atomizer died on it. and there just wasn't any support for them really back then.

it never got me off cigs, and i tried another starter kit thing that just ended up leaking and making a mess. again another failed attempt.

I didn't reach success until I tried an aspire ET-S tank and a ego-C twist battery.

that was my first success at quitting smoking. and since then my tanks and batteries have evolved to larger and more advanced gear.

I have finally mostly settled with my kayfun lite+ RTA and a magneto mech mod with a handful of 18650 batteries. It is my daily goto setup. I use nothing else now. even for travel, driving, etc. it is leak free and problem free. However I wouldn't suggest starting off with an RTA as they do have a slight learning curve and they can be high maintenance since I change my wick every 2 tank fills.

Halo in my opinion has some pretty good cigalikes.

You have a pretty good range of battery sizes. Plus they have manual batteries so instead of just depending on your draw, you hit the button and it will deliver the vapor.

They also have a decent range of flavors. Plus you have the option of ordering blank cartridges instead of pre filled ones so you can fill them with your own Eliquid. They also have low resistance choices.

Not a fan of the mini tanks though.

They also have pass through batteries.

Thier starter kit comes with 2 batteries and your flavor choice of 5 cartos or blank ones.

Separately thier batteries run pretty cheap.

I like having the cigalikes around for certain situations like going to the bar or snowboarding.

Hi all! What a good day to you!

I need some help.

I bought the v2cigs electronic cigarette, and you have to suck really hard to get it going, then one of the cartridges which are supposed to last like a pack or 2 of cigarettes gave out in just a few hours.

Did you have used the v2 electronic cigarettes the Green Smoke e-cig, Inshare electronic cigarette, blu cigs, Apollo Cig?

I want to try another brand and want some other people's opinions. Thanks!

Your profile says you're in the USA yet your IP is in India. Are you a potential spammer?

My suggestion would be Kamry K100. I bought this from (spammy link removed) when I was in Hawaii and I can tell you that this is by far the best one I've had. I also like SS-ITOP. Hope this will help.

Edited by Tam
Removed spammy link