hey folks.

Protegedj

How's it going.

Not exactly new to vaping but new to the forums and just wanted to say hey.

I been trying to quit smoking for years and tried Blu a few years back but never got the same satisfaction. Early last year a coworker reintroduced me to vaping and I got a cheap starter kit still didn't get the same satisfaction. Late last summer I had my first child and decided it was time to start trying to quit again. I picked a Kanger Evod2 from a local cigarette shop but once again it went to the way side.

Though I stopped smoking at hone cut back from 1-1/2 packs a day with 100s to less than a pack of kings I promised my wife and new daughter that I would quit for good. So I dug out the Kanger once more only to find out the battery went Shasta la bye bye. Luckily I found a new vape shop right down the street from my house and they hooked me up with an Eleaf I stick(used with the kanger tank)which I love and finally get the satisfaction I wa looking for from vaping.

Its only been 5 days since I've had a cigarette but when my coworkers come back from a smoke break I already can't stand the smell. Looking forward to keeping that in my past and vaping in the present and future.

Take care.

Thanks for the warm wrlcome. Until I went into my local vape shop, I never realized how much you can tinker and toy with ecigs. I am a mechanic by trade and tinkerer to the core so that aspect should help keep me on track.

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is vaping then. You'll be able to tinker to your heart's content and then some, at least all that your wallet will bear. :)

Greetings Pro. Hang in there, it's worth it. Eventually I hope you'll find vaping to be even more satisfying than cigarettes - I know I do. The choices of flavors, the choices of devices, everything about it is at least more interesting than cigarettes. Good luck, and if you ever need some support and encouragement, let me know. I don't know you really, but I want for you to succeed.

ks

Thanks guys. Going 9 days smoke free. I tell ya I am loving it. I actually already upgraded my tank to an Aspire Nautilus as my evod stared leaking, plus I was refilling a lot before that. Been reading a lot of post on the forums and watching a bunch of YouTube vids and can't wait til I start playing around with other things.

You've come to the right place! A lot of knowledgeable people on this forum.I know some stuff too but I'm learning as much as I can.There is no such thing as a stupid question on this forum,if you ever have an issue with something just explain in detail so someone can chime in and help with your problemsmile_zps1f80dsek.png