salutations!

_FiTzZz_

Hello,

My name is Shane, most call me Fitz, I've started vaping on Christmas morning with an ego starter kit and since have moved up to a Nautilus mini and a mvp 20 watt... i'm quite pleased and have only had a bit over a pack since Dec 23rd which is unheard of due to me being a pack a day for over 10 years... figured id say hi and get to know anyone who is up for a chat or two...

happy vaping everyone... very glad I made the switch.

lol I have realized that this could potentially be a very pricey hobby but same could be said for any hobby so id much rather save the money I would spend on cigs and put part of that into some good vape hardware that I can enjoy over and over again... rather then filling an ash tray to just be thrown out... and thank u for the warm welcome

Welcome and I agree with Comp...id rather spend twice as much on vaping than ciggs.It is very rewarding in the long run,your health,taste buds come back,circulation improves.I feel so much better.

Hi Shane and welcome :) I'm pretty close to you in terms of time vaping. I'm a little over two weeks into NO CIGARETTES. I was smoking 1 to 1 1/2 packs a day. When I decided to try e-cigs, I got off on the wrong foot with those Blu e-cigs from the convenient store which just didn't work for me. They didn't keep me from wanting to smoke a regular cigarette. I went to a local tobacco shop and picked up another product called the SmokeStik Ultra which seemed to work a little better but they didn't carry the proper replacement coils for that unit. I found another smoke shop when I was travelling and I went in and talked to the girl behind the counter and told her my situation. She was knowledgeable on this stuff and sold me the Eleaf iStick and a Nautilus Mini tank to go with it. This system works great. I bought another identical kit so I could have two. Since then I bought a regular Nautilus tank for it's extra capacity so I'm pretty well set now and don't foresee spending much more, if any, on hardware other than replacement coils which only cost $12/5-pack. After only a couple weeks in I already feel better and I never smell like cigarettes, which is a big plus.

Now I'm working on finding the perfect e-juices. I have only tried one commercial brand that I really like which is the Suicide Bunny's Sucker Punch. I have ordered some stuff to try making my own juices that should be here on Monday. If I can find the right 'recipe' for my taste, I'll be saving a lot of money since I can make the juice for less than $3 per 30ml. 30ml bottles run anywhere from $12-$15 or more depending on what you get. Even at those prices, you would only be spending $1.50/$2 per day on juice for the average person. If my own recipes work out the cost will come down to $0.30/0.40 per day which sounds really nice :)

Good luck with it!