I know this is silly, but

Is there any chance of having a "Mark Forum Read" at the top of the main forum screen?

edit: sorry, tried to delete this and move it to the Feedback forum...not sure how.

Edited by The Bone Slummer

Is there any chance of having a "Mark Forum Read" at the top of the main forum screen?

edit: sorry, tried to delete this and move it to the Feedback forum...not sure how.

I kinda like the idea. I don't have to use the one at the bottom, but sometimes they don't show read even after I have read them. I guess I need to clear my cache more often or something...lol

Did you see the one at the bottom?

This is something we could consider. The only issue is... we get a lot of requests to put AYZ link at the top and there is of course limited space but perhaps we could integrate a small icon or something similar :)

I will say that for the time being we won't be adding any new features until we roll out the next upgrade due shortly (IPB 4.0) once that's up and running we can resume adding requested features etc :)