Serious bout of insomnia this week...

I hear ya. I always have trouble sleeping. Of course it doesn't help to have 2 pups snuggled up tight against you either. They are not big dogs, 10 and 15 lbs but they can manage to root me out of a king sized bed some nights! No way I would kick them out because they have been sleeping with me since the day they came here at 5 weeks old.....6 years ago! Lol! But, we manage.

Dc

*waves hand*

Chronic insomniac here. *sighs*

That said, when I do go to sleep I'm much like a light switch: either I'm awake or I'm asleep, there's no in between and it happens in an instant. I like sleep soooo much. :)

*waves hand*

Chronic insomniac here. *sighs*

That said, when I do go to sleep I'm much like a light switch: either I'm awake or I'm asleep, there's no in between and it happens in an instant. I like sleep soooo much. :)

Me too... I rarely get more than 4-5 hours of sleep a night, and I'm capable of snagging a 20-min cat-nap during the day, which means I WON'T get an hour or two of my usual sleep at night, because of it. I have to be the last one to bed every night... and I'm usually the first up in the mornings. Although, I do love my Sunday mornings... everyone knows to let me sleep if I'm still in bed... that's usually when I "catch-up" and get about 7-hours :)

I have noticed, though... switching to 6mg juices about an hour or so before I "try" to go to bed HAS helped me get to sleep easier and faster, so I'm probably getting an hour more sleep than usual now...

• 4 weeks later...

Mine is falling asleep and and staying asleep, I wake up almost every two hours...another 45 to fall back to sleep. And that's even if I do.

Last night I woke up at 3:15 and just laid there trying to go back to sleep...didn't happen.

Got to to outside and shovel at around 8, too...so I feel super happy right now.