Sigelei 100 vs IPV3

Well I know I haven't been around much! I'm sorry guys, just work cutting into my VT time like crazy!!!

Title says it... I'm gonna buy one or the other in the next couple days... Going down south and wanted to have it before I leave!

I know the ipv3 might be overkill but I like having the extra power if I need it... You know us men and machines...

I like the magnets for the sigelei... I'm REALLY stuck between both...

I'm leaning towards the ipv3... But my indecision is ANOYING lol

Thanks for the input!!!

Lol those were on my list. But I kept going back to the zna50. Just love the way it looks. If I want more than 50w I'll break out the mechs

My laziness is getting the best of me and I'm trying to cut down on maintenance with the mechs... I want consistency so I've been thinking of switching over for over a month and a half now lol. I think it's time...

I'm watching review after review on both and... I'm just getting more confused hahaha is it stupid if the display is making me lean towards sigelei? Lol oh and the magnets....

Edited by christov11

Can't find much about the charging port for the ipv3? Anyone know exactly what the deal is? I heard a 9v charger may fry the chip and some are using 7v chargers but I can't find any reference

According to what i am reading, they don't recommend charging either with inboard charging due to the lack of an internal "intelligent" charger to charge the dual batteries.

I went and bought the IPV3. I did the 165 watt upgrade. I am having a hard time liking it. They both have the YiHi SX330 (if I understand correct). They are both HUGE. I would defiantly hold both if given the option. I don't like the feel in my hand. I am going to get a carbon fiber wrap and see if that helps.

I wish the ipv had magnets. It is a pain opening unscrewing the door. I really have not had to do it much because I have not used it enough to recharge. Mine has a delay that is noticeable between the time I hit the fire button and when the coil heats up. Once it goes it goes fast. I have been running the Billow at 20 watts and it is a great vape.

I am also having a hard time with the Memory settings (i think they both have it) It is a pain to me. I need to look at the instructions and see what I am doing wrong. Every time I go to adjust it, it just scrolls through the presets. When I adjust it manually I change my presets.

All in all it is a good box so far. I am just spoiled to my little iSticks. I love the small size. Since I really only use tanks it works fine.

She is a thing of beauty! Rediculous production and ease I actually love scrolling up or down to get exactly what watts I want

I am glad you like it! I am really liking my IPV3, but I think I have buyers remorse right now. It is a good rig, it just doesn't fit my current vaping style. I just use it in the evenings at home. I need to to a magnet upgrade and a skin before I can start carrying it.

I really like the versatility of an electronic box. It lets you select just what you want. I do like the dependability of a mechanical mod though.

Yeah I'm gonna run this thing to the ground and given the attention I give my phone for example I don't think it'll be anytime soon!

Depends how often you need to change them but magnets are amazing! I would be okay with it once a day? Which is probably what I'll be getting out of it personally

I really don't think at the wattage I vape I would have to change them during the day. It is just so big. The iStick is perfect, but a little small in relation to the tanks that hold enough juice to last all day. I am thinking about the Delta 19. @ckf posted a picture of one on an iStick and it looks great. I think it holds 3.5ml and that would be great.

I think I am evolving into a tank only user. I have been using the billow at night, and I like it. It just intensifies the taste so much, I am not liking it as much as my Nautilus. I know it is weird, a vapor that wants less flavor.... It is kinda like when I started dripping. The flavors I like in the tanks don't taste good in the RDA so I had to go find dripping flavors. Now I have a RTA that will run my dripping juice or my ADV that I use in my tanks. I don't care for either of them in the Billow.

I may have to find a 30 - 50 watt box that is a bit bigger than the iStick so I can run some bigger tanks. I think the contenders are the Vaporshark, IPV Mini, Zero, or build a Hanna style box with a DNA30 or YiHi chip.

You would think I would just be happy with what I have....

The variety the VW devices are so perfect for that! I feel you about the tanks! More of a battery life issue for my decision but we've said it a million times: whatever works for us to stay off stinkies! Haha

Looking forward to falling back in love with the nauti actually! I gotta clean it and all actually.... Keep forgetting it

What about the ipv2? Still too big?

I like the 50w box for gr-star. It has the yihi in it. I'll find a pic real quick. See if I can find one for sale.

I like the looks of that!

What about the ipv2? Still too big?

I have never seen one in real life. It might be just fine!

I wish someone made the mod that I saw on facebook. It looked much like the Zero mod, but it had a brass (highly polished) on the front, and the rest of the body was a dark wood. It had a DNA30 and a single 18650. I think it was made by a guy in the Phillipines. I have heard the wait list is like six months and has a price around $300. Much more than I want to spend....but man I liked the way it looked.

I should probably cool my heels. I have way more than I need to stay off of analogs. I am really not looking for a better vape, I am happy. I think I just want a somthing a little bigger, but not ipv3 big.

whats up peoples!!! long time no talk...anyways I purchased the sigelei 100w about 2 months ago and its been great. it is annoying to carry around being as big as it is. Id like to find a case to carry it in on my side. Curious what batts you all are using in your boxes. I chose efest "35 amp" purple batts(I put that in parentheses as im sure they are not 35 amp, and yes iv peeled the covering off of one to see if it was a sony or Panasonic and there was nothing showing it to be either one). I only chose those cause of availability, two of my fav b&m's were all out of sony vtc4 and don't dare try to find vtc5's around here...lol. anyways so far so good, these batts on a full charge last 2 days using my nautilus with a 1.8ohm vertical coil and wattage set to 15watts on my sig. though I change batts when my sig tells me they are at 50% which when I put them on chare my efest luc v4 tells me they were at 3.7 volts. It will charge them to 4.2volts before stopping. thought about using the vamped batts but they were too expensive imo for what seemed to me to be a mediocre batt. I bought one a few months ago and didn't see any real difference between that and a sony vtc4 except that the vamped didn't last as long as it is a lower mah than the sony.

in anycase I can vouch for the durability of the sig, I dropped that bad boy recently out of my pocket onto concrete and it survived, a little dinged but still works like a champ. then again it was only a 3-4 foot drop but still. not saying its the toughest thing out I guess but it will survive small bumps.