Where did it go?

Okay, my V2 Russian 91% has not left my office... really not even left my desk in weeks. I rebuilt it last weekend, and filled it up, then sat it on my rack to wick fresh juice. Tonight, I picked it up and noticed a little juice around the air-flow adjustment screw hole... I cleaned it up with a q-tip, popped it onto my MOD and fired it up... WOW, wide-open air-flow... Soooo, where'd my air-flow control screw go?? It grew legs, and moved away... no forwarding address :cry:

I checked my spare-parts that came with both Russians... juice-filler screws, o-rings, more o-rings, even more o-rings, and two sets each of post screws... but no air-flow screws :(

So, anybody know where I can get replacements? Obviously without paying war-prices for a tiny allen-head screw?

That's going to be tough find. I would look at Mouser and see they have one. The only problem is knowing what threads and size you need. You may try a hardware store, but doubt they would have one that small. Radio Shack might. I have seen the same size on many knobs as a lock down screw.

Thanks for the links Joe, and I believe you're right... ACE or one of the local hardware stores should have one to fit it... if not, I'll have to try my luck online...

It just amazes me though... they give you two sets of post screws, one or two juice-fill screws (with o-rings), and a ton of other o-rings... but no spare air-flow screw?

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, my V2 Russian 91% has not left my office... really not even left my desk in weeks. I rebuilt it last weekend, and filled it up, then sat it on my rack to wick fresh juice. Tonight, I picked it up and noticed a little juice around the air-flow adjustment screw hole... I cleaned it up with a q-tip, popped it onto my MOD and fired it up... WOW, wide-open air-flow... Soooo, where'd my air-flow control screw go?? It grew legs, and moved away... no forwarding address :cry:

I checked my spare-parts that came with both Russians... juice-filler screws, o-rings, more o-rings, even more o-rings, and two sets each of post screws... but no air-flow screws :(

So, anybody know where I can get replacements? Obviously without paying war-prices for a tiny allen-head screw?

Try these guys..I ordered a few parts for my R91..this is a screenshot so you'll have to Google the website..hope this helpsaf661ecf309c7d4bd16d36dd6564f823.jpg

Thanks for the link and parts-list/diagram... but I lucked out and found one to fit at the local True-Value. They didn't have the set-screw alone, so I had to buy the "kit", but at least I have a spare now, and a few other parts that I'll find use for eventually.