Whenever I See Food, I Think About It Being A Juice...

T-Bone

How about this!

It’s a Pumpecapple Piecake from Three Brothers Bakery in Houston.
It’s three different pies baked inside three different cakes.
• A pumpkin pie in a pumpkin spice cake
• A pecan pie in chocolate cake
• An apple pie in an apple spice cake

Yes, I often think... "I wonder if anyone makes that in an e-liquid", when grocery shopping or eating something tasty.

But, as for the triple pie-cake... ummm... yuk! Mixing flavors in my e-juices... YES... mixing flavors (like that) for my baked desserts... NO :)

Some flavors are just way crazy , how can you taste four things at once lol

I rarely vape a flavor that is just one flavor... my main ADV is a mix of 4 flavors, and you can taste all 4... My second ADV is a mixture of 3 flavors, and 2 stand out more than the other flavor, but if the other flavor were missing, the overall taste would not be the same.... AND the ones I've been testing from Fadora are 6 or 7 distinct flavors, which blend to give you a different experience, sometimes tasting flavors that don't even exist :)

I rarely vape a flavor that is just one flavor... my main ADV is a mix of 4 flavors, and you can taste all 4... My second ADV is a mixture of 3 flavors, and 2 stand out more than the other flavor, but if the other flavor were missing, the overall taste would not be the same.... AND the ones I've been testing from Fadora are 6 or 7 distinct flavors, which blend to give you a different experience, sometimes tasting flavors that don't even exist :)

I am with you on this. I can't do single flavors. When I started out I was switching 3 flavors. Drunk Mama (a Bahama Mama with something else), Hawaiian Energy (Hawaiian punch/red bull), and Frozen Fruit (Fruit and Menthol). I got tired of changing tanks, got a Nautilus and just dumped in 1/3 of each. It stuck. Now I have bought some of Comp's (Fadora Vapor) Fruit Mash. I mix it half and half with my mix. I don't have a clue what it tastes like, but I like it.

I have tried many great single flavors, I just can't vape them all day. I need the complex flavors.

I don't think you have to eat the entire pie all at once, lol.

Don't you ever grab a few different items on a plate at the holidays? A brownie, a few cookies, a cannoli...etc? I think you could do this with this cake.

I don't think you have to eat the entire pie all at once, lol.

Don't you ever grab a few different items on a plate at the holidays? A brownie, a few cookies, a cannoli...etc? I think you could do this with this cake.

You know, I do like to add some holiday type stuff, or change with my mood. I usually do it in my dripper. It is so much easier to rewick!