Does Anyone Use The Vapor Spinner?

T-Bone

Just wondering what voltages you folks use for different types of juices, or if it matters.

For me, it seems I get more flavor from bakery type juices when using 4.8 and spices taste better at about 3.3...or is it all in my head? :)

Just wondering what voltages you folks use for different types of juices, or if it matters.

For me, it seems I get more flavor from bakery type juices when using 4.8 and spices taste better at about 3.3...or is it all in my head? :)

I am sure you will get a lot of answers from the guys here, it is very common to use different voltages/wattages for different juices.

I personally don't do this, but it is because I only use one flavor in tanks and a couple in drippers. I really don't like the flavors I drip in the tanks, and I can't stand to drip the flavor I put in my tanks.

I do use different voltages/wattages for different tanks or coils. I use lower wattages on my dual coil attomizers and higher in my vertical coils.

Edited by jasonculp

I've got the original Vision Spinners in 900 mAh and 1300 mAh, and also Vision Spinner II in 1600 mAh.

While I've never used any of my Spinners at 4.8 volts (too hot and I get a burned taste, fries my coils faster too), I've found most of my fruit flavors prefer cooler temps (3.3 - 3.8v) and bakery flavors prefer the higher at 3.8 - 4.0v. I just start at the lowest setting for any new juice and vape. If it doesn't do it for me I turn it up. Vape. Lather rinse repeat until you get a slight burnt taste. Turn it down just a notch when the happens and you'll have found the sweet spot for that flavor.

That's also why I prefer the 1.8 ohm coil -- it gives me the greatest amount of flexibility in how low or high I set my Spinners. :)

Edited by Tam

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...