After help from from some vapers

Well, I joined the community the other day and after introducing myself and asking some questions I got some great help! The advice I received was to start vaping with better equipment than what I had ordered online from mistic. Well I'm really dedicated to quit smoking this time and bit the bullet and invested. I bought the kanger evod starter kit and a bottle of fuzion vapor roundhouse with cream. I'm really happy with the kit and would really suggest it to anyone who wants to start vaping. It was 44.95 for the kit and 12.00 for the juice, I found it at a vape shop near me. I love the juice, it's like strawberries and cream, I decided to stay away from tobacco for now. Thanks for everyone's help! e48dc2a6aab202f2c58956e6c9454db8.jpg

Congrats on your purchase! The EVOD kits are truly bullet-proof!

I will also suggest, now that you've got your starter-kit... start researching here, and asking questions for your next purchases... You don't have to buy everything tomorrow, and you don't really have to buy anything more either, but you'll eventually WANT to upgrade to bigger batteries and/or bigger or better Pyrex tanks. It's just a natural progression :) Besides, having a couple more tanks and batteries will always be a good thing, especially as you try new juices, or if you find you like 3-4 flavors (each flavor in their own tank for simplicity).

The kit you have is likely 650mAh batteries, which should last you all day (or most of the day), so buying higher mAh batteries should be on your future-purchase list, as well as additional tanks... Just buying one here, one there is a good way to add to your kit without breaking the bank. The KPT2 mini, and KPT2 will take the same coils as your EVODs, if you're looking for Pyrex tanks. Also, with the battery you're using, I'd suggest picking up a box of replacement coils in 1.5 or 1.8 Ohm size... You'll find they will vape better :)

I always believe as a noob shuold spend less money on a starter kit, vaping is a long and expensive road, save big for the aftercoming from a long term view. I spent too much on it, do hope you being smart to pick your vaping stuff!A starter kit is just for you to relieze how vaping it is.. Then you will found Aerotank, EVOD BCC, egrip, naulitus, many great stuff are on your shopping lists, get you much more credit card burden!I recommend noobs to pick a normal brand, like Vapeonly..its vcat's price is quite reasonable, check it out http://www.heavengifts.com/VapeOnly-vCat-Starter-Kit-with-Cat-s-Eye-Window-BDCC-Cartomizer.html

Well, I joined the community the other day and after introducing myself and asking some questions I got some great help! The advice I received was to start vaping with better equipment than what I had ordered online from mistic. Well I'm really dedicated to quit smoking this time and bit the bullet and invested. I bought the kanger evod starter kit and a bottle of fuzion vapor roundhouse with cream. I'm really happy with the kit and would really suggest it to anyone who wants to start vaping. It was 44.95 for the kit and 12.00 for the juice, I found it at a vape shop near me. I love the juice, it's like strawberries and cream, I decided to stay away from tobacco for now. Thanks for everyone's help!

It looks like you found a good kit, and a good B&M. A good place to go try and sample juice is a great thing. I really like the idea of trying juice before you buy it. I have sat at the local shop for hours trying different flavors, ones I really like to eat/drink only to find out I don't like to vape them!

I was like you, quitting tobacco flavors helped. I am sure it is purely psychological on my part, but it helped.

Good luck on your journey!