For a Female Friend

fjs340

I'm a Kanger Tech fanatic, everything works great! I've been using high mah batteries for a year, just switched to T3D tanks and love them mainly because I don't have a ton of money to spend. After all, the purpose here is to still enjoy nicotine at a safer use but, mostly a lower cost!

I'm trying to help a girl friend of mine get started and off cigs. So,,, Ladies how many of you are using EVOD batteries and what tanks? Aditionally, are any of you put off by the weight and size of Evod equipment and are using EGO or the new EMUS and prefer those? Give me your pros and cons please?

Also, this ain't no girlie girl I'm setting up, she's sexy, petite and can kick most punks asses!

No EVOD batteries here, either. I mostly use the original Vision Spinners or Vision Spinner 2 (the purple is lovely). To top it off, when I use a tank, I have the Anyvape Davide mini (much like the KPTminis), but the original 2.5 ml ones that you can't get any more. I do have an Aspire Nautilus mini on one of the Vision Spinner 2 right now as well.

I also use a VTR with an Anyvape Davide (full size) with an Aerotank air controller base, a Magneto with a Magma RDA, a Provari mini with a full-sized Kanger Pro tank with the Aerotank air controller base, and a... :D

And I'm 5' 1" on a really good hair day. :lol:

I'm a Kanger Tech fanatic, everything works great! I've been using high mah batteries for a year, just switched to T3D tanks and love them mainly because I don't have a ton of money to spend. After all, the purpose here is to still enjoy nicotine at a safer use but, mostly a lower cost!

I'm trying to help a girl friend of mine get started and off cigs. So,,, Ladies how many of you are using EVOD batteries and what tanks? Aditionally, are any of you put off by the weight and size of Evod equipment and are using EGO or the new EMUS and prefer those? Give me your pros and cons please?

Also, this ain't no girlie girl I'm setting up, she's sexy, petite and can kick most punks asses!

I ain't no lady, but here's my 2 cent's worth, anyhow. Been using eGo / EVOD setup for quite a while. Don't use variable batts since i'd always be using the highest setting anyway, so what's the use? My goal was to leave tobacco behind and this setup has performed quite nicely. Not in a fashion show, and not interested in what "the other guy" has. I'm guessing here, but I assume your tough little sweetie has the mindset of if you don't like it, don't look at it. Seems you might be the next butt-kikkin victim if you pick wrong for her. Choose wisely, grasshopper.

Most of the women vapers I know gravitate towards color over size... But I've seen the full gambit from standard 650mAh eGo-T's to ladies packing MVP's, VTR's, Provaris, Mechs, and DNA box-mods... and the one constant is "pretty colors" or "pretty design" :)

For someone starting out... an EVOD kit, or assemble-your-own kit of Spinner, Twist, etc... with tanks from minis to full-size (depending on how stealthy they want it).... will fit their needs of function! "Pretty" is what she will determine, but it never hurts to get her first battery and/or tank in her favorite color, and basics in stainless or chrome (polished metals) are always a good choice too (for girly-girls or bad-*** bikers)!

Speaking of bikers... I recently saw one (full leather, and full-beard) with a bright pink Spinner :)

Speaking of bikers... I recently saw one (full leather, and full-beard) with a bright pink Spinner :)

Bet ya didn't point and laugh, did ya?

He doesn't have to worry about someone walking off with his gear at the biker bar, either.

Most people in general prefer small at first .... But we realize that we like the stronger V or W and than up quickly a spinner would be ideal or two cause they die lol

I for one have started going backwards, kinda. Of course I can't recommend it 100 percent, because I have not had it long enough, but I really like the iStick. It comes in many different colors to fit all tastes. I vape it at 11 - 12 watts and it has lasted me up to 2 days. It is tiny. With my Nautilus Mini and a short drip tip, it is pocketable.

It is just a thought!