Not totally new...

Aracos

I've been lurking off and on since June of this year. Got tired of not being able to reply to post, so I guess I need to get my 3 post in[emoji6]

I'm just about to turn 50, married for 27 yrs, father of 1... Was never a cigarette smoker (that would be my wife), I was a cigar and pipe smoker. Started vaping after I got my wife started back in February. Went through a bunch of various batteries and tanks. Now pretty much use one of 4 mechanical mods with a kayfun or an orchid tank.

Welcome! I smoked a pipe for many years trying to get off cigs. Not sure how long and it worked as long as I had the time to mess about with it. I still have the equipment and tobacco I bought 5 years ago when I revisited the states. I really got into it and preferred the flavour to cigs. Cigs always tasted I don't know, flat or something after a pipe. And Cubans! Maybe they really aren't better than other sources, but forbidden fruit. Cubans are legal where I now live in Malaysia, but of course imported and expensive! Good luck and enjoy the fun here. Lots of helpful folks.