Basic(probably dumb) question

Comp, I think your label looks great! AND more importantly it is completely informative! I hope you start up some flavors in my flavor needs (coffees!) lol I'm currently fixated on coffee e-juices! Or maybe a watermelon bubblegum, or maybe toffee... hmmm my creativity is going. Better stop while I'm ahead....

Thanks :) the point is to be informative. The one you show is kinda hard to read. My eyes are not what they used to be. LOL I used the P-Touch years ago in my B&M and it was ok. I found though that it was more expensive than the ones I do now for the labeling material.

You are correct. Their labels are a little hard to read, but the styling fits the attitude of the shop. That is kind of why I am looking for other outlets. They cater to a different demo. (It could be my attitude) My eyes are starting to get a little weaker...well it just takes a little more light. I bet the label material is expensive. I make labels for a few customers that I do Vendor Managed Inventory for. I use a desktop size Brother and 1" tape. My boss gets mad every time I buy a new roll. Thank goodness I only have a few customers I do this for!

Comp, I think your label looks great! AND more importantly it is completely informative! I hope you start up some flavors in my flavor needs (coffees!) lol I'm currently fixated on coffee e-juices! Or maybe a watermelon bubblegum, or maybe toffee... hmmm my creativity is going. Better stop while I'm ahead....

I am also looking for coffee flavors. I have tried quite a few. I just have not found any that do it for me. In my dripper I really like a creamy flavor. I hope to find a coffee/cream flavor to go in it. In my tanks, I like fruit/tropical flavors.

Once you try some of Comp's Signature line juices like Mellow Spice (with actual spices in the bottle), Apple Cider.... You'll be hooked. His basic line of watermelon tastes so much like a real watermelon I swear I can feel juices running down my chin as if I just took a big bite. After trying nearly two dozen watermelons from all different vendors, I pretty much gave up until I tried Fadora's. :)

Since I have no idea what ratio mine is, I've been trying to read a bit. It's giving me a tight throat that is a little sore. I'm going to up my water intake to see if that helps. I also read that a higher PG content may help. I'm afraid that if I get a high PG blend, my throat hit won't be good enough to keep me off analogs. Any advice on that front? Also, @Comp, if you ever get a good coffee flavor, I definitely want it! Lol

On your Throat Hit it is PG that gives the throat hit. ;) The VG is what gives less TH and more vapor. Yes drink lots of water as PG and VG absorb moisture and will make your throat and mouth dry. I would ask the B&M where you bought it what ratio it is if it is not on the bottle. If they are not willing to tell you that is a sign that they may not know what they are doing or not a place that likes to be upfront in what they are selling.

Coffee is the holy grail of vaping, LOL We know it is out there somewhere, but a good one seems to be out of reach. That is one flavor that when I get it to my standard of taste, I will be announcing it to the world. :D

On your Throat Hit it is PG that gives the throat hit. ;) The VG is what gives less TH and more vapor. Yes drink lots of water as PG and VG absorb moisture and will make your throat and mouth dry. I would ask the B&M where you bought it what ratio it is if it is not on the bottle. If they are not willing to tell you that is a sign that they may not know what they are doing or not a place that likes to be upfront in what they are selling.

Coffee is the holy grail of vaping, LOL We know it is out there somewhere, but a good one seems to be out of reach. That is one flavor that when I get it to my standard of taste, I will be announcing it to the world. :D

Me too!! Lol sorry, I keep getting the pg and vg confused. I never remember which is which. Lol I just know one is thinner and gives less vapor, the other is thicker and gives more vapor/flavor. Or at least that's what I've read on Dr. Google. :P

Here is a pg/vg question. If your juice is high pg (80/20), does it burn up quicker? I filled my tank last night, and its almost empty. (granted I've been vaping almost non stop since I quit analogs.... lol just wondering if it is the juice or if it is me.

Your coil and the amount you vape has more to do with how fast the tank drains than if it is high PG or VG. A dual coil will use juice faster than a single coil. A single coil at 1.2 ohms will use more juice than one at 2 ohms. Combine any of these with chain vaping and your tank will empty faster. :)

Ah, something I've actually tested... Yes, Comp is correct, a dual-coil will vaporize more liquid per "hit" than a single-coil of the same resistance. A lower resistance coil will vaporize more (because it heats faster and draws more Amps - Ohm's Law) than a higher resistance coil. There is an equilibrium point, where the same volume of (the same) juice will be vaporized, regardless of dual- or single-coil, but the dual-coil will be the higher resistance of the two. Thinner juices (80/20) will drain from your tank a tiny fraction faster than thicker ones, but not by much if you are a mouth-to-lung vaper, because your mouth-draw is consistent volume (for the most part).

There are just too many factors to determine how fast a tank will drain, and all of them will rely on the one constant (you), which is a "variable" in the world of vaping, as all of us are not YOU :)

Edited by Earthling789

Me too!! Lol sorry, I keep getting the pg and vg confused. I never remember which is which. Lol I just know one is thinner and gives less vapor, the other is thicker and gives more vapor/flavor. Or at least that's what I've read on Dr. Google. :P

Higher nicotine content = harsher throat hit

Higher PG = thinner juice, harsher throat hit, better flavor carrier but less vapor

Higher VG = thicker juice (read: gunks up coils faster), slightly sweeter, more vapor, less flavor and less throat hit/smoother vape

Hope that helps. :)

It took me three tries to type VG. My fingers kept hitting VT (Vapor Talk) instead. Lol

Edited by Tameiki

Ah, something I've actually tested... Yes, Comp is correct, a dual-coil will vaporize more liquid per "hit" than a single-coil of the same resistance. A lower resistance coil will vaporize more (because it heats faster and draws more Amps - Ohm's Law) than a higher resistance coil. There is an equilibrium point, where the same volume of (the same) juice will be vaporized, regardless of dual- or single-coil, but the dual-coil will be the higher resistance of the two. Thinner juices (80/20) will drain from your tank a tiny fraction faster than thicker ones, but not by much if you are a mouth-to-lung vaper, because your mouth-draw is consistent volume (for the most part).

There are just too many factors to determine how fast a tank will drain, and all of them will rely on the one constant (you), which is a "variable" in the world of vaping, as all of us are not YOU :)

Didn't you test this a while back? if so, when are you gonna test the BVC in the Nautilus?

I am just kidding, but at the same time curious. I run mine at 11 watts, full airflow. I burn up quite a bit of juice.

That being said, since I started dripping, i use much less juice in my ADV, or something else is going on. I am using about half what I did a few months ago....who knows?

Well lets see... I'm using a Protank 2, which is single coil. All of my juices have been 50/50, but this juice that I'm burning through like crazy is 80/20. So going off of what I have learned here, the moral of the story is I am vaping more. lol (not surprising since I have completely cut out analogs...)

Didn't you test this a while back? if so, when are you gonna test the BVC in the Nautilus?

I am just kidding, but at the same time curious. I run mine at 11 watts, full airflow. I burn up quite a bit of juice.

That being said, since I started dripping, i use much less juice in my ADV, or something else is going on. I am using about half what I did a few months ago....who knows?

Jason, yes, I probably need to do the same thing with a Nautilus :devil: And as it just so happens, I have one on the way, and a 5-pack of BVC coils already on my shelf, waiting for it's arrival. Perhaps someday soon I'll repeat the process on the Nautilus, that is, as soon as I've had time to play with it, hahaha