Basic(probably dumb) question

Not all bottles will have it listed on the labels, especially if it is a "house-juice", which are normally in the 80/20 or 70/30 ranges.

What are the brands you have? Perhaps one of us might have the info you need...

You bought your juices from brick & mortar stores, right? In that case I would call them up and ask. All juices I've ever bought online have that information on the label. :)

Wow, Tam... all of them have ratios listed? I'm looking at all the juices on my shelf, and only the ones from Fadora Vapor have the ratio listed... ingredients, yes, but ratios... NOPE... Not even on the "premium" juices from Mad Alchemist or the ones I've gotten from the V|T store... :(

Wow, Tam... all of them have ratios listed? I'm looking at all the juices on my shelf, and only the ones from Fadora Vapor have the ratio listed... ingredients, yes, but ratios... NOPE... Not even on the "premium" juices from Mad Alchemist or the ones I've gotten from the V|T store... :(

Well, every one of those that I have are all listed:

Fadora

Five Pawns

Vape Dudes

Texas Select

EC Blends

Volcano E-liquids

The Vapor Room

Flux

Vape Lite

Highbrow Vapor

Vapor Source

Neo Vap

J-Vapes

All of them have nic level and PG/VG ratios listed. :)

Thanks! Lol yes, both are in house. One is TKO and the other is ecig source. I'm assuming buying online is better?

Buying online is not always "better", but I buy 99% of my juices online. Prices are certainly lower but you can't taste the juice before buying. There are trade offs. :)

I am lucky, my closest b&m puts all the info on the bottle. They do use different terminology. They say 60PG/40VG 2.4% NIC. Which is 24 mg/ml nicotine.

I have bought a lot that does not have it on it. It just had the nicotine level. Most of this was made elsewhere, and brought in to the store. One of the stores I frequent on the road uses imported juice and it has nothing but the flavor and the nicotine. It seems like it is a 50/50 mix though. I have only bought their juice once, and didn't care for it. I do like their deals on equipment though.

It is worth it to find a local place that makes it's own juice. Up to this point, I have not found anything online that compares. That being said, there is so many I have not tried. I really want to try Fadora, (Comp's store) but he doesn't make the flavors I like....yet.

I am now buying it in large quantity to save money and make less trips to the store. (I am sure it is not large by the standards on this board, but 200 ml at a whack is a lot for me)

I wish I could find it online. I just have spent so much trying to get something close and I am tired of it.

Edited by jasonculp

IMO it is one of those things along with the Nic content should be on the bottle. Some places only mix in one ratio, but it is my opinion that it should be listed even in that case.

I totally agree Comp & Tameiki, I would definitely put it on my liquid (If I were a manufacturer) just for full disclosure if nothing else!

What flavors would you like to see Jason? :)

I'm gonna have to just send you a few bottles. I mix 3 tropical/fruit/drink flavors for my ADV. My dripping one I can't describe. My local store offers online ordering, but not all of my flavors are there and they will not update it after numerous requests.

I would prefer buying it from you if possible. Your prices seem to be close, if not better, but more importantly you support my online vaping home!

There is no secrets that will be given away by adding PG/VG ratio to a bottle. I think the biggest reason is the cost of labeling. This is one reason why I print my own labels. They may not be colorful and have fancy pictures on them, but you know what your are getting. Fancy labels do not make what is inside any better. LOL

There is no secrets that will be given away by adding PG/VG ratio to a bottle. I think the biggest reason is the cost of labeling. This is one reason why I print my own labels. They my not be colorful and have fancy pictures on them, but you know what your are getting. Fancy labels do not make what is inside any better. LOL

Link to store pretty please?[emoji4]

There is no secrets that will be given away by adding PG/VG ratio to a bottle. I think the biggest reason is the cost of labeling. This is one reason why I print my own labels. They may not be colorful and have fancy pictures on them, but you know what your are getting. Fancy labels do not make what is inside any better. LOL

I agree with that. My local store has the nicest labels of any I have bought from. It looks to me like they use a P-Touch with a template. It includes pg/vg, nic%, and date made. It is pretty cool.

They do have some of the best juice I have ever tasted. I have only got one bottle that tasted a little off. I just don't like dealing with them...lol

Edited by jasonculp

I have a P-Touch, but only use it for labeling my bases and a quick label while I'm doing orders. :) I use a Dymo 450 Turbo for the finished labels. It only prints in B/W so adding fancy pictures just look like a blob on the label. LOL

I do agree... all labels SHOULD list PG/VG ratios, as well as % water content and Nicotine %.

My favorite B&M obviously has an outside source for their "house-label" juices, but they provide ratio info by label color. Red = 80/20, White = 70/30, Blue = 50/50, and Black/Grey = 30/70. Their juices are better than most that I've tried from online (good flavor, and consistent flavors), and they also have many of the "Big-Brand-Names" at Internet prices... so no need to pay shipping :)

I have a P-Touch, but only use it for labeling my bases and a quick label while I'm doing orders. :) I use a Dymo 450 Turbo for the finished labels. It only prints in B/W so adding fancy pictures just look like a blob on the label. LOL

Here is a picture of one of their labels. Nothing too fancy, but a lot of info. The tape looks like the silver/black.

08c03b970849183d57258ffba7a26ebf.jpg

I think I like yours better!

You wouldn't believe how many I have got that has check marks in pen, or hand written.

I am an OCD nerd. I like neat, and professional looking. Your label definitely fits the bill!

As for my OCD. Don't tell my wife. I am so lazy, it totally overides my neatness.

Thanks :) the point is to be informative. The one you show is kinda hard to read. My eyes are not what they used to be. LOL I used the P-Touch years ago in my B&M and it was ok. I found though that it was more expensive than the ones I do now for the labeling material.