Kangers new coil design.

Yes the do not gurgle as much or spit. I think that is due to the restriction of the holes in the sleeve. I think this is also why the dry hit more.

I'm working on doing a vert coil rebuild for the KPT dual coil. the head has more than enough room to do the vert coil. :D

Yes the do not gurgle as much or spit. I think that is due to the restriction of the holes in the sleeve. I think this is also why the dry hit more.

I'm working on doing a vert coil rebuild for the KPT dual coil. the head has more than enough room to do the vert coil. :D

That's good news! And, I've got about a dozen dual-coil heads lying about... Hmmm... something to try on a rainy-day :)

That's good news! And, I've got about a dozen dual-coil heads lying about... Hmmm... something to try on a rainy-day :)

Are you going to try to just rewick or rebuild the dual coils?

Isn't it supposed to rain in your area tomorrow? :D

Are you going to try to just rewick or rebuild the dual coils?

Isn't it supposed to rain in your area tomorrow? :D

I figured I'd play around with the dual-coils and see what I can build... not just re-wick... but try a vertical build? And yes, it is supposed to rain (and be cold) here until Tuesday night (Autumn is here!)... so I'll have plenty of time to "play" :D

Wow. And I thought I was just kidding about the rainy days. :)

I think you jinxed me, Tam... it just started raining :(

You gotta love Kentucky weather :) Friday, it was near 90 here... Saturday we hit a high of 55 with cold 50mph winds... right now (Sunday morning)... 36 (and COLD, misty rain, almost SNOW)! We're under a frost warning until 9am... BUT, it's supposed to hit 85 again by Wednesday, through next weekend! YAY, maybe I'll get one more good weekend camping trip in before I have to break out the cold-weather gear?

Edited by Earthling789

Sounds kind of like the weather we get in Colorado. The saying goes, "if you don't like the weather, just wait 15 minutes..."

Although we've gotten more rain this year than most during the summer, I'd love to have several days' worth of rain. Trade you? :)

You gotta love Kentucky weather :) Friday, it was near 90 here... Saturday we hit a high of 55 with cold 50mph winds... right now (Sunday morning)... 36 (and COLD, misty rain, almost SNOW)! We're under a frost warning until 9am... BUT, it's supposed to hit 85 again by Wednesday, through next weekend! YAY, maybe I'll get one more good weekend camping trip in before I have to break out the cold-weather gear?

I thought we were the only ones who had weather changes like that! The saying in our part of Texas is, if you don't like the weather, wait a minute. Two weeks ago i was driving in a rain shower with dust blowing. Nothing like mud balls!

HaHa, Tameiki beat me to it. I guess it is like that everywhere!

I think you jinxed me, Tam... it just started raining :(

I'm in KY too! Lol the weather here is truly one of a kind, for sure.

• 1 month later...

I'm loving this new coil design.. I'd like to still be able to rebuild my atomizer coil heads and have yet dine a new one but cracking open one I see that it's possible still.. Just need some time to decide what approach I plan to use. . I have had not one dry hit... Wat are you using as a battery device what ohms is the coils and what voltage or better wattage are u vaping at?