Kangers new coil design.

So are they a better than the aspire BDC or BVC? If so I might try them as I like to have a tank while i'm driving. I don't like to drip and drive lol but I haven't had a good experience with the Kanger coils unless it's one I rebuilt.

We're actually carrying these in the store now and I've been using them for the last week/ week and a half and I haven't had a single issue with burnt tasting liquid. Whenever I fill my tanks and change the coil for the first time I generally leave the e-cigarette upright for about 10 minutes to ensure the new coil takes in some liquid. I prefer them to the cotton wicks personally.

Single coil KPT2 with Air-flow control base, compared to dual-coil Aerotank... same flavor (basically), but the AeroTank gives slightly more vapor and slightly warmer vape... dual-coils also burn through juice a tiny bit faster... and I do mean a TINY bit faster.

For some juices, it makes no difference to me which tank I use... some do taste better if warmer, so I use the AeroTanks for those (or KPT3 mini). For all others, I'll use the KPT2 with air-flow control base added... because the juice lasts a bit longer (saves $).

I have been testing one now since April. Yes I built it in April and use it everyday. I Rewick and Dry Burn it 1-2 times (depending on juice flavor used) a week and it is still going strong. I have no doubt you will like it more.

I have to say though that the rubber insulator is getting old and I may have to rebuild a new one only for that reason. LOL

Comp, when you say 'leak less', do you mean leaking into the center-tube, causing those annoying gurgling sounds and drips on the battery posts?

Honestly, since I've changed over to using 1.5 ohm coils (not the new style), I've not had this issue in a LONG time.... even with my 80/20 juices! To me, it seemed that the 2.0 dual-coils gurgled FAR more, and was compounded by thinner juices. I doubt I'll see any of these new coils for a long time, too... I've still got more than 50 of the old-style on the shelf :)

I also wonder if the new configuration could more readily be adapted to a vertical micro-coil?