The big dripper?

christov11

This could be epic...if it works like it says. The page said it's a clone. Does anyone know what the original is?

Im guessing when you press down on the drip tip it releases air and so lets juice seep down the mini hole on the bottome of what seems to be the stainless tank on top of the coils...I would be scared of flooding the coils but I guess once you get the hang of it...

Gonna check that video out when I get home (access to videos at work is... non existant!)

• 2 weeks later...

I got my Big Dripper clone a few days ago. The quality and threading is nice so far. It came with two prebuilt coils at 1 ohm each and several o-rings, allen wrench, spare spring, and drip tip. The pump action is smooth and the side walls on deck is high making it more difficult to build.

It's a nice clone for $30 but doesn't support single coil air flow and only has one hole where the liquid comes out of. It's a few mm taller than a Kayfun

bigdripBox.jpg

BigDrip.jpg

Edited by sparc

• 3 weeks later...

I've been eyeing the original on the grandvaporstaion website. I've looked at the clones but I think I will buy the original. I like the concept, plus it has great reviews. I almost bought the EHPRO Pontus a couple months ago but thankfully I did not as the reviews pretty much suck. If all goes well I will order the big dripper it today.

From what I understood Sparc, the liquid being pushed through the hole is supposed to just saturate the wicking material and was not meant to drip directly onto the coils per se. I could be wrong though. Either way it appears to be a kick *** rdta.

Enjoy your Big Dripper.

I've let a friend borrow mine after 3 days of ownership since it does not support single coil air flow. I prefer single coil builds. He says it drips nice and has no problems with it, the flavor is good but not better than his PlumeVeil.

Edited by sparc

Well after tons of reading and watching reviews I decided to buy the clone. Like sparc's mine came with prebuilt coils around .9 ohms each. I cleaned, built and assembled it to give her a rip. Truth be told this is not a bad little vape, in fact I like it. For me filling it up with around 5ml was pretty easy. It produces tons of vapor and its nice and warm. So far I only had one minor leak from over filling the well. Great buy for around $25.