Im new to vaping and i need help

Noobvape

I just bought a vape this is the link to it

http://www.hookah-shisha.com/p-16047-e-tonic-vape-e-cig-650.html

Im hopeing you guys can tell me everything about it if you could. Some people say i cant really clean the tank but it is possible. I want to know how to take care of it because i feel like if i do it myself i might break it and i dumped 30 dollars on it and it hasnt been a week yet so yeah. Thanks in advance.

Its a disposable. It will work normally for a week or two and then it will start tasting burnt and lack flavor. Your only option is to biy another one (just the clearomizer - the whole part that attaches to your battery). You may have some luck washing it out and letting it dry fully but it won't prolong its life very much.

I would start saving for a few tanks with a replaceable atomizer. That's your next step.

Edited by Bebop12

I used to have the same tank (different brand though), it is next to impossible to clean. I put some really old liquid in it and it left a really nasty coat on the tank that I couldn't clean out due to fact that it can't really be taken apart.

While it lasts though, it's a decent tank and did introduce me to tanks/clearomizers.

Lately I've been using Kangertech brand tanks, specifficaly the Mini Protank II and the Evod. They're pretty good and completely user-replaceable. They'll work with the style battery from that set also.

Kanger T3S is a great inexpensive alternative. The coils are about $1 and the tanks are $5. Just ordered my wife 6 more because.,,,,well,,,she breaks ****. She has used them since day 1 and prefers them to just about everything else.