Hello from Maine.

MarchHare94

Hey Everyone.

I'm Ben, I'm not really new to vaping, but have been on and off for about two and a half years, I realized when I was smoking about a pack a day that it's killing my wallet.

I started out with a Volcano Inferno. That worked well except I couldn't stand the TH it had. It was just way too much for me. I still use the battery but upgraded to a Kanger Protank 3 with juice from Suicide Bunny. Absolutely love it.

I would strongly recommend the Vision Spinner 2 as a variable voltage battery. It's 1600 mAh so it'll last quite some time -- depending on your vaping habits. The Vapor Talk store has them for $29 each, which is about the lowest price for these that I've seen and they're guaranteed not to be knock offs as well. Even after vaping for over two years now, it's still my go-to battery even though I have other more "advanced" mech mods and APVs. I like these even better than a Provari. *ducks thrown objects by Provari enthusiasts*

Welcome to Vapor Talk. :)

Where I live, the brick & mortar stores are selling them for $40 so it's cheaper for me to buy online -- even with the shipping. YMMV :)

Just be careful that it's not a knock off. A genuine Vision Spinner II has a scratch off thing on the package which reveals a serial number.

I have a shop within a couple miles of my house, but I don't shop there for anything... they have genuine articles in the case (demos), but what is in the box they sell you are knock-offs, and cheap ones at that! I think their customers are starting to go elsewhere too, because I noticed the other day a huge sign in the window "50% off everything in stock" :D

I'm with Tam... I'll buy online from a reputable seller (enforce REPUTABLE) because I know I'm getting the best prices and genuine products.

Now, that being said, the shop 20 miles from me has all genuine gear, and great prices, which rival online + shipping (for most, basic items, anyway). I try to check their prices for anything new I'm planning to buy, before I buy online. If they're within a couple bucks, they get my business... for me, it's worth the little extra to keep them in business, and so I can get instant-gratification on my purchase!