Are taste e liquids good?

I just moved up from a beginner's nic station, to a itaste svd! I've been using taste e liquids since the start. Is this liquid good for the itaste or should I be using another brand? I'm looking for great flavor with alot of vapor and I've heard it's partially based on what liquid you use!

I just moved up from a beginner's nic station, to a itaste svd! I've been using taste e liquids since the start. Is this liquid good for the itaste or should I be using another brand? I'm looking for great flavor with alot of vapor and I've heard it's partially based on what liquid you use!

It doesn't have anything to do with the device. Just get online and search for eliquids reviews and read and find something you would like to try. Or your local store in town. There are thousands of different flavors and nic levels. Read, read, read. Go to the beginners (I think that is what it is) thing on this forum lots of good info. Have fun!

Awesome thank you for clarifying that for me, some sites said it was based on the device, others the atomizer, and others the liquids themselves! But since being a member on this site, all the insite has really helped out! Thanks again!

Iv not tried Taste juice yet, will look it up.

As BB said, getting your kit straight is just a small portion of the journey, finding and trying new juices is the real effort.

My ADV`s are all Liqua brand, due to the cost and flavor. Earthling here turned me on to them and they have all been great that I have tried.

But every week I try and get a 10ml or two from someone new, try it, and so far very few have gone into the Bucket of shame.

This is one reason we cant let the FDA get their grubby paws on the market, if they get to regulating it they will squash all the entrepreneurs that are giving all of us this awesome selection we have to chose from. So if you have the time, do some research on what the FDA is proposing and get involved with keeping big gov the f out of it.

Best regards,

R

Let me tell you... for someone who thought they foudn the best flavor ever... I got a heck of a surprise when I started dripping it!

It will be my favorite juice to use with my tanks thats for sure. but for dripping, since it enhances the flavor 10 fold its going to take a lot of trial and error. Start small and buy little 10 ml bottles until you find a combination you love between the juice and the device. once youve got that down you might end up buying another device or start dripping or anything at all and then you might not like the original set up. this all sounds a lot more complicated than it really is but if you find something you like, stick with it!. trial and error and especially. have fun with it!

Ok, in an attempt to answer the initial question. I just tried some creme de menthe liquid from the and found them to be one of the lowest quality liquids I have tried. poor flavor, bad taste, and I get a burned taste even at low voltages.

If your trying to step up, IMO you want to improve your equipment (like you did), as well as finding a better juice (Fadora is at the top of my list)

keep looking and you will find what you are looking for, the search is most of the fun :yes

If you have the best equipment money can buy, then your wasting money on low cost juice as nothing will make it taste better.

You will start tasting just why it's so low cost.

To me a well made quality juice is just as important as the gear.

But an SVD is a great place to start in finding what you really like without overspending.

Get a good bottom coil tank and a good mid priced juice maker and see where it leads. I'm the type I'm constantly searching for the next best thing. But many people can be happy at a much lower level of spending.

It won't happen over night, but if you keep buying reasonably priced products you can will start seeing where you could experiment into some better vape products without as much trial and error.

Going too fast can be frustrating and a waste of money and at worse turn you off from vaping.