Looking for some suggestions

Madoff

Hey all. I'm a pretty new vaper and wanted some suggestions on the purchase I made yesterday. I just quit smoking a few days ago because of cost issues and just the general concern of my health. I've tried quitting before, but the drag on the vape never seemed to quell my urge. I purchased the 900 mAh Vision spinner and some tanks from my local shop by my house and its been fine as of late, but I know that purchasing online is definitely the cheaper route to go. I was looking for some suggestions on where I could buy some good E-juice and tanks online. My other issue is that now that I have this Vision spinner, it lets me change the voltage on the bottom, but when I try to adjust it to receive a bigger drag, my juice just taste burnt. I can't really find that sweet spot. I'm looking for something that is compatible with my Vision and Ego-T and lets me really crank up that voltage. I'll post a picture below so that you can see what I have because I'm not really sure. All help is much appreciated and sorry if this is a redundant question.

post-32862-0-62755800-1408144757_thumb.j

Welcome to Vapor Talk. :)

I'm not sure what you mean by "...try to adjust it to receive a bigger drag". Are you looking for more vapor? If so, that's a juice issue with a possible tweak on coils, IMO. More VG content in your juice means more vapor. Too much VG (more than 30PG/70VG) and it'll gunk up your coils faster.

You have a great set up with the Vision Spinner. I'd go with an Aspire Nautilus mini with 1.8 ohm coils. This tank lets you adjust airflow, it's a little wider than the Spinner in diameter but the beauty ring makes it look nice if a bit top heavy. The tank you have in the picture looks kinda like a Vision Victory. I may be wrong but if I'm not, keep a watch on it as those will develop a leak and your juice will wind up everywhere.

Welcome to Vapor Talk. :)

I'm not sure what you mean by "...try to adjust it to receive a bigger drag". Are you looking for more vapor? If so, that's a juice issue with a possible tweak on coils, IMO. More VG content in your juice means more vapor. Too much VG (more than 30PG/70VG) and it'll gunk up your coils faster.

You have a great set up with the Vision Spinner. I'd go with an Aspire Nautilus mini with 1.8 ohm coils. This tank lets you adjust airflow, it's a little wider than the Spinner in diameter but the beauty ring makes it look nice if a bit top heavy. The tank you have in the picture looks kinda like a Vision Victory. I may be wrong but if I'm not, keep a watch on it as those will develop a leak and your juice will wind up everywhere.

Thanks for the quick reply! I did some searching on the websites shop and I believe I have a Pro Tank Mini. To answer your question when I say drag, I do mean to pull a bigger vapor hit. Thanks for the suggestion about the Aspire Nautilus Mini, with more air flow would I achieve a bigger pull or just a smoother drag? I'm currently vaping 24mg nicotine content in my juice because I was a pretty heavy smoker. What would you suggest for a bigger vapor cloud?

Thanks for the quick reply! I did some searching on the websites shop and I believe I have a Pro Tank Mini. To answer your question when I say drag, I do mean to pull a bigger vapor hit. Thanks for the suggestion about the Aspire Nautilus Mini, with more air flow would I achieve a bigger pull or just a smoother drag? I'm currently vaping 24mg nicotine content in my juice because I was a pretty heavy smoker. What would you suggest for a bigger vapor cloud?

I'd go with the Nautilus mini with its vertical coil at around 1.8 ohms. Then, the juice ratio would come into it. Like I said, you don't want to go higher than a 30/70 (the first number is PG and the second is VG). I vape a 50/50 and have to use a fan sometimes to air out the room. YMMV. The way you hit it will also make a difference. Vaping is different from smoking. Try taking long, slow drags at least 4 - 7 seconds and see if that helps.

With more air flow I think you can get a bigger pull and a smoother drag at the same time. :)

Others should be along shortly to give you their two cents and suggestions. Nearly everything with vaping is subjective. What works and tastes great for one will be awful for another. Only you will be able to figure out what works for you.

Try the links (underlined key words) in each post. They'll take you to the Vapor Talk store. Best prices I've found online of the things I use, and I'm not saying that just because I'm an admin on this forum. :)

Pretty sure those are not mini protanks. And at that cost likely to be knock-offs.

You're def a candidate for the mini nautilus and you can't go wrong there.

Those are KPT mini knock offs, Beboop is absolutely correct. A true Kanger mini on line will run almost double that price. My guess is they are knock off coils as well and that could be some of your burnt taste issues.

For some ideas on Juice, look through the reviews in the review section on V|T. You will find a lot of good suggestions there.

Thanks for the reply guys. Yeah I'm starting to think those are knock offs aswell. I went today and purchased some Kanger Tech 2.2ohm coils and they work 10x better. I can actually turn my spinner up to a higher voltage. I also checked with the shop today and they said their Juices are all 50/50. I went down to a 18 and picked up a 30ml bottle of Blackberry lemonade for about 16$ and it taste amazing. I'm definitely considering getting that Nautilus Mini, but the shop wanted 42$ for it... I've seen it online from about 20 to 27 dollars, but not really sure what vendor to go to since I seem to have a habit of buying clones.

There are many good vendors to purchase from (avoid eBay when possible... clones and knockoffs 99%), but I would highly recommend the V|T Store (link at top of the page)... Chris has a great selection in the store now, and his prices are hard to beat!

$27 for a Genuine Aspire Mini... https://www.vaportalkstore.com/Nautilus-Mini-Airflow-Adjustable-Tank-System-p/nautilus-mini-tank.htm