Angry about Analog

So I lost my mvp v3 the other day. I have an e-go twist vv but I lost the charger for it. I have a Hana clone that will be arriving in a few days or I would but another changer or battery... all the above has left me vapeless... I was still smoking a few cigarettes a day, but now since it's all I have had to get my nicotine, I'm back to smoking more... just makes me mad that just when I was down to like 3 cigs a day, by the time my Hana I'll be used to it... I hope it gets here soon...the whole situation makes me mad, .. the clone was already in the United States, left the San Francisco usps place at 11:30 pm Saturday... I hope it gets here soon, I wanna vape... not a stinky

So sorry to hear you're having a run of losing stuff, especially vape stuff. Some people scoff at us when we go on and on about having back ups. And back ups of back ups.

And back ups of back ups of back ups.

For me, because I don't ever want to go back to analogs, there's no limit to the back ups I keep around. These days it's around 18 various eGo C, T, Twist, Vision Spinners I & II and various mods and APVs, all kinds of chargers and extra batteries with more tanks than I can count. You can never have too many back ups. Hope your new mod gets to you quickly. :)

Last night I cleaned and put new coils in a total of 23 tanks and have a total of 22 Ego batteries (All but 2 are Spinners either 1300 or Spinners 2s 1600s) and have 6 chargers at home, 2 on the boat, and one at each of my and my wifes respective workplaces lol. I never go anywhere without at least 3 fully charged batteries and 3 full tanks even if it is only for a few hours. In a year and a half I have yet to have anything fail but I know that day is coming. I think at this point though I could wait it out since I haven't had an analog since April 23rd of 2013.

Its not a biggie, you smoked for years I am sure. The wagon has plenty of room :-)

I gave a way some of my smaller eGo-T's as a starter kit, as well as a few tanks I was not using... BUT, as Tam said... have backups of your backups of your backups! You never know when a battery will fail (or not be charged fully), coil will die, tank will get dropped, etc. etc.

My family says I have too much stuff, but Four eGo's, an MVP, (two MODs on order), at least a year's worth of coils on stand-by, and more than two dozen tanks (which are used regularly)... plus tanks still in packages, just in case... so I don't see it as too much stuff, I see it as a well-stocked emergency plan :)

Yeah, if only j could get a charger... I know the vape shop near me has them, I'm just super broke right now... need to find a new job..

I feel your pain, but even at retail from the local shop, a charger-should be equal to or less-than a pack of smokes! :)

I gave a way some of my smaller eGo-T's as a starter kit, as well as a few tanks I was not using... BUT, as Tam said... have backups of your backups of your backups! You never know when a battery will fail (or not be charged fully), coil will die, tank will get dropped, etc. etc.

My family says I have too much stuff, but Four eGo's, an MVP, (two MODs on order), at least a year's worth of coils on stand-by, and more than two dozen tanks (which are used regularly)... plus tanks still in packages, just in case... so I don't see it as too much stuff, I see it as a well-stocked emergency plan :)

I still have a Ego T 1000mah and a full Davide Mini that stays in the cup of pens on my desk. I leave it at work as a backup and take it home once a month to recharge. I rarely use it, but on a slow day I have to move on to that tank.

I did give one of my employees two 650mah Spinners and a charger and she has been tobacco free for almost a month. That is indeed a good feeling. The 650s were just too small for me even though I am 100% an Ego guy. Once I got the Spinner 2s they are all my wife and I use except on the boat on weekends. I still use my 1300mah Spinners there because of the lanyard and they are old so if they fall in the lake I am not nearly as upset haha. Most of them have been submerged in both fresh and salt water and been dropped too many times to count.

I got caught out in the Moscow Airport this week with all my Evics dead, my VV's dead and 2 charged low MAH ego-c's with 2 full CE5's. luckily they lasted the trip back to Houston and through customs so i could start using a charging evic supreme in my truck on the way home. that is the worst off i have been since i started vaping lol..i thought for sure it wasn't going to last through the flight home.

I got caught out in the Moscow Airport this week with all my Evics dead, my VV's dead and 2 charged low MAH ego-c's with 2 full CE5's. luckily they lasted the trip back to Houston and through customs so i could start using a charging evic supreme in my truck on the way home. that is the worst off i have been since i started vaping lol..i thought for sure it wasn't going to last through the flight home.

Good thing you had enough back ups to see you through! :)

Yes. I stayed up all night with my fiancee the night before the flight and was in a strange flat (her parents) so i didn't pull out my charging gear. Luckily i had charged up enough backups while in my rented flat.

Depending on the line of work you do and the batteries you have etc. I have my mec with 3600MAH that lasts me 2-3 days and I always carry my emow just in case the mec starts slacking like it did yesterday! At work is my main charging area since Im in the office all day. I just p[lug in whichever needs a charge and forget about it until I leave.

Its a good idea to always keep 2 on hand any given day. one thats ready to go or your daily. and another thats fully charged in the car/bag/pockets/ wtv! If you just check them once a week it should be more than enough! unless youre a chimney then....

• 3 months later...