DRIPPING

JCP

I'm really new to vaping and I recently heard about dripping. I know what dripping is (the concept of it), but I'm extremely confused as to how to go about doing it. Do I need a specific mod? Atomizer? Drip tip? Are there certain mods that can/cannot drip?

I've been vaping with an EGO-T but I'd like to experience more flavors without having to clean the only tank I have out constantly.

Thanks =)

You're doing the right thing by asking questions before you start, but I would highly suggest watching some tutorial videos and maybe reading some things online. There are plenty of people here that will be more than happy to help you, but the question you're asking is simply too broad. I would be here for 2 days writing paragraph after paragraph to answer the question "What do I need to do to start dripping?"

So If I were you, I would maybe try to do a little more research and then come back and ask some more specific questions.

To get your started, you're going to need to get familiar with Ohm's law and battery safety.

Vape on!

For your purposes I suggest getting a 510 dripping atomizer like a Boge - there are lots of others. They are a couple bucks each. Just load on your battery, drip a few drops and vape away. Not the best quality dripper but perfectly acceptable for testing flavors. You will prob wan to get a 510 drip tip as well although most come with a basic one.