2 months and counting!

christov11

Hey everyone!

So after spending the day on the forum( no joke about 5 hours at work) I decided to join in!

I'm from Montreal, north of the boarder! Vaping is catching on real quick and it isn't yet regulated. Not sure how it is in the states or in different states for that matter.

Been vaping about 2 months. Started off with a basic set that didn't cost much and it figures as it crapped out on me this weekend. With camping and drinking and bla bla bla I got a couple analogs but hated it, especially the taste!

So today I went and got myself a stock kit. The kangar EMOW. Not sure how it stacks up next to certain beasts I've seen here but I love it! Has 3 outputs 3.7(red light) 4.2(green light) & 4.8(white). I've had it on 4.8 but found the juice running down quite a bit! Also has an adjustable air flow which I love since if I wanna go stealth at work, turning it down to 0 makes it as quiet as breathing. Tend to throw 18mg juice in there and a full tank lasts me the day. That seems to be the norm around here. Not sure how it adds up to analogs though, IDE have to do the math.

Undecided on if I would start my own mods yet as I like to stay stock but given time, I'm sure I'll end up creating some sort of beast as I've seen in a few of your collections.

Looking forward to chatting with you and learning more and more! You seem like a great bunch really respectful and full of knowledge!

Actually converted about 7-8 people in 2 months haha smokers seem to wanna kick the habit without going crazy withdrawals, which is perfect with vaping.

Talk to y'all soon!

Cant post pics and its driving me nuts haha.

I just got an aero mini today to go with the first ever vaper I got with the disposable tank.

She is a thing of beauty!

Saw the atomo....i want.... so bad...

Im thinking of getting the atomo with the nautilus aspire tank but theres this replacement tank that has a sort of decorative metal cage on it. looks so bad a**!!!