Please Share your back up kit

Hey all,

Two days ago I made the plunge to quite cigarettes one hundred percent. Today I was vaping a new juice that I put in yesterday. Some juices my buddy and I have found are too sugary or something and they caramelize and destroy the coil and wick. This happened first thing this morning. Second day without cigarettes and vaporizer down. Tried a q-tip for wick and it was the nastiest flavor I have ever vaped. Well, break out the backup trident. AHG! 18650 doesn't have enough juice left to fire it well. Remembered I had a Kanger MPTII and ego battery in my center console. Grabbed it. I forgot how unsatisfying these are when trying to kick a two to three pack a day long lived habit..!! So basically no vaporizer and I was going insane. I hopped on amazon and ordered 4 Sony VTC5's, I will never be without a battery again. Decided to go to the gym still not smoking. Vaporizers all out of commission. This may not sound crazy but I was going nuts.

Got home, ate dinner, reworked the kayfun and BAM, I freaking love this kayfun and didn't realize how much until I went without it.

Next I made an emergency kit. Ten feet of kanthal and one organic cotton ball stuffed in an aluminum sealed drip tip keychain. I did notice the canister is on the keyring wrong. Good thing I took a picture. Blah blah blah.

14492038112_f5e3c2a599_o.jpgIMG_20140623_194603 by Richstag, on Flickr

So please, share with me your emergency kits. Mine became the canister, extra batteries to cycle, and The trident is getting rebuilt and freshened up and left in the desk drawer.

I don't keep a back-up kit, but I keep spares handy.

At home, it's not an issue with an MVP, several eGo's, and more tanks than I can carry in both hands :)

When I'm out and about, I carry two of everything (eGo's and tanks), a charger, and spare juice, because you never know what emergency will keep you away from home longer than expected.

Back up kit, back up bundle, whatever!

Just wondering the solutions. :)

I also keep a wrench on my keyring for the firing pin on my mech. Its that tight in the insulator.

Today was funny, almost a carton of cigs in the back seat and two dead vaporizers :dizzy: Won't happen again!

At work I keep two 5-packs of 1.8 ohm KPT coils, two chargers, a 5-pack of 2.0 atomizers for direct dripping, a 30 ml bottle of FLaN and a bunch of friend tips.

With me at all times is one Royal Crown bag of several different flavors of juice. In another bag are a 5-pack of KPT coils, an extra Davide mini, a charger with an AC adapter, extra drip tips (because I use Pyrex ones), a couple of spare O-rings for the Davide mini, and a couple of fully charged Vision Spinners (either 900 or 1300 mAh). In the side pocket of my purse are four 900 mAh Vision Spinners with Davide minis in different flavors. There's also a 1300 mAh Spinner with a custom HH.357 and drip shield that I cart around for dripping at work and at home.

Got caught once without back ups and back ups for my back ups. Never again. :D

Here is my backups. Well to be honest it is most of what I own. I leave on Tuesday morning on the road and don't get back until Friday around noon. I can't chance not having what I need. I use a V2 starter kit box I got a couple years ago to hold everything. I also have a small power strip I keep in my suit case that has 5 USB ports. 2 built in and adapters. I have to carry 2 phones and a tablet so it takes a lot to keep me charged. aty5utyr.jpgsy9y3ezy.jpg

Buy a battery back up system for your phone. They use 18650 and can be taken apart. Use to recharge phone or take out the fresh 18650 and put in dead one. P ppl ugly into flash light and it will charge it thru cig. Lighter or wall. Cheap and simple.

At work I keep two 5-packs of 1.8 ohm KPT coils, two chargers, a 5-pack of 2.0 atomizers for direct dripping, a 30 ml bottle of FLaN and a bunch of friend tips.

With me at all times is one Royal Crown bag of several different flavors of juice. In another bag are a 5-pack of KPT coils, an extra Davide mini, a charger with an AC adapter, extra drip tips (because I use Pyrex ones), a couple of spare O-rings for the Davide mini, and a couple of fully charged Vision Spinners (either 900 or 1300 mAh). In the side pocket of my purse are four 900 mAh Vision Spinners with Davide minis in different flavors. There's also a 1300 mAh Spinner with a custom HH.357 and drip shield that I cart around for dripping at work and at home.

Got caught once without back ups and back ups for my back ups. Never again. :D

Tam, I think your post should start out with "You know you have a problem, when..." LMAO

Tam, I think your post should start out with "You know you have a problem, when..." LMAO

True. When I write it out like that it sounds like a lot, but in reality it's not that much. The rest of my toys I leave at home, though. Does that count? :lol:

Buy a battery back up system for your phone. They use 18650 and can be taken apart. Use to recharge phone or take out the fresh 18650 and put in dead one. P ppl ugly into flash light and it will charge it thru cig. Lighter or wall. Cheap and simple.

That's a great Idea!

I am such a geek. When my company gave me my car I got a couple of cellphone mounts for it and direct wired them to the car's power (through fused adapters) I then added a small USB hub under the dash. It uses a 2 amp power supply so it isn't too powerful, but it is better than nothing!

all my relatives are insane. and they probably say the same about me.

my backup systems are simple. i have chargers at home, in my car, in my purse and at work. i have 3 MVPs with tanks i fill every morning. those go to work with me. i also have a couple ego batteries, tanks,coils, and juice in both my purse and at work in case or catastrophic failure of all 3 mvps. as disorganized as i am, i am always prepared vape wise. :)