New Vapor Talk Contest to start in...

Tam

Here's a heads up for those of you who have missed the Vapor Talk store contests we've been running the past two nights now. The newest one starts in 2 1/2 hours (12 noon-ish Mountain time).

Go to the Contest area of the forum for the clues. If you're not already "following" the Contest thread you might want to do that because we'll be running a new one every week from now on. The prizes will vary from week to week.

Join in on the fun! :D

Tam, can you post what time it is currently in your time zone? Sometimes I cant tell if the "post" time is my time or your time. :)

From your original post I believe that makes it 11am pacific time.. heehee. :)

I wanna play too!

Edited by Bebop12

LMAO ^^^ Gota love that confidence!

I know Christopher like.....like.....ok I dont know Christopher at all, bu now that I know he doesnt like brussell sprouts I know everything I need to know to solve the next one...

Just letting you all know I am winning this one so I wouldnt even bother showing up if I were you..

you don't need to worry about me competing against you. i've never won a thing in my life!

IMGP0520_vi.jpg

LOSER!!!!!

I want to play :(

temper-tantrum-450x420.jpg

If you want to play on the other side of the fence you can help me torment...I mean torture...no, that's not the word I want...give hints to the players with me. PM me if you're interested. :D

you don't need to worry about me competing against you. i've never won a thing in my life!

LOSER!!!!!

See, I like you, Kelli. Even if you are a loser. Welcome to the club!