What are you GASing for?

For those of you not familiar with the term GAS, it does not involve your bowels or automobiles. It stands for Gear Acquiring Syndrome, which is an actual condition. It's very common in the musical instrument industry.

Anyway, what are you GASing for? Myself, I really like that Copper Mutant cone but then I saw the King II 26650 mod. This will be ordered in the next 72 hours. I'm still keeping my eyes peeled for a Sir Lancelot and I sort of want a Crown atty.

My next purchase will be an Innokin VTR, but I think that won't be for a while... and I'm actually holding out for an updated design/color option... I think one's coming in the next year (fingers crossed)....

I know my limits, and when I have more than I can actually "use", lol... I've been through this syndrome before... with electronics, computers, "gadgets", tools, motorcycles, cars, and the list goes on... but as I've gotten older, I've found there is a saturation point, and I don't feel the need to have "everything" like I did when I was in my 20's.

For now, with my vaping gear, as batteries die, I will replace them with better Spinners or similar, and my MVP should be good for a couple of years. I've got more tanks than I can use in a full week of rotation, and enough coils to hold me over until summer or fall of NEXT YEAR :D

I've tried plenty of juices, and have found a few favorites, so I'm not spending time/money GASsing for juice (although I do try something new from time to time as a treat)... For the most-part, I'll just maintain my stockpile so I'll always have at least a month's worth of each of my favorites on the shelf, in case of any hard-times... I try to keep a minimum of 90-120 ml of each of my top-2 flavors, plus 10-30 ml of other favorites on hand at all times. Plus, it doesn't hurt to let them steep on the shelf for a while!

Honestly, if I don't buy another thing for the next three months (?), juice included, I can continue vaping without spending a dime! I guess that's the beauty of finding a Zen-point in your hobby?

Guitars and amps of course. A new wireless too!

Oh wait, vape gas? Sorry.......

I'd like to get a Fat Snow Wolf and a Big ol' Kayfun to go with it.

I have all the vaping gear I want but I am eyeballing a new stereo system for the boat. Bluetooth, 1500w amp, and 12 new speakers. My stereo guy just has to get his heart right and sharpen his pencil a little more. I am patient lol.

B O A T...... Bust Out Another Thousand! lol

I am really wanting a simple mechanical mod, batteries, charger, kanthal, wick, OHM Meter(designed for atomizers), other coil building supplies, and an IGO-W or some other RDA.

I am really happy with what I do, but I am dieing to build coils. I really don't care about big clouds, it just looks fun to build.