Kanger Mini Protank II not hitting well

I recently got a Kanger Mini Protank II and it worked great but now instead of thick, juicy vape hits I'm getting weak, measly hits. I changed out the coil and the problem still persists. Anyone have any advice? Thanks a bunch.

Did you unknowingly put in a 2.5 ohm coil in place of the 1.8 ohm or something like that? Never used a Protank Mini I opt for Davide Minis but they are very similar. Mine came with 3 coils, and as an aside the coils that come with tanks are usually bunk, but they were 1.8, 2.2, and 2.5. Just an idea.

I never had this issue with my PT2 minis, but I will agree with the suggestion above... verify your coil resistance is not too high.

On a non-VV battery, the 1.5 or 1.8 Ohm coils work best @ 3.7V. Going higher (2.2 or 2.5) will greatly reduce the volume of your hit because they will not pull enough Watts.

It would happen to me when the seal let juice leak down onto the battery contact. If your wicking, airflow and coil is good your battery is probably it.

It would happen to me when the seal let juice leak down onto the battery contact. If your wicking, airflow and coil is good your battery is probably it.