dual coil tank

Another vote for the aspire nautilus. It's the best clearomizer on the market in my opinion. Coil head replacements aren't the cheapest but you can find a 5 pack for between 9.99-15.00. They last longer than most coil heads anyway. Big tank and great taste for being a clearo. Little pricey but worth it. Adjustable airflow is nice and compared to a kanger protank you will get much less flooding and gurgling. Even when you install the adjustable airflow base on a protank2 or 3. The only downside to the nautilus is a big exposed glass tank but if you're worried about breaking it I believe you can buy a replacment tank sleeve that is metal. I use a nautilus tank on my vamo v5 and couldn't be happier with that setup. It's doesn't give me the amount of vapor or taste that a mech mod and RDA setup will but it's reliable and easy to use.

Edited by SteezeOG

I really like my pro tank 3, its yet too flood on me or give me any trouble for that matter. Im using it on a lavatube 2, i got it with a tube tank and that i dont recommend at all, worst tank ever. Ive yet too try any others but i have had my eye on a Nautilus for a while now. I like keeping a few tanks on hand for flavor changes during the day.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like I'm going to be the only one to give a thumbs down on the Nautilus. I've gone through three tanks of liquid (all fruits) and it won't produce flavor. I'm getting an adequate amout of vapor. I've got the wattage set to the recommended volts X volts / ohms. I've tried three different coils. I've tried bumping the watts way up. I've tried it on an Innokin SVD a Smoktech SID and a couple of others. If I put the same juice in a Kanger TS3 or MT3, I get a ton of flavor.

There's an older 11 page thread over on ECF about a bunch of people complaining about dry hits and no vapor but the consensus is poorly made coils, but there are a few people with the same problem as me. Good vapor, no flavor.

If it made flavor, It'd be my favorite tank by a long ways.

I've not tried the Nautilus (yet), nor any Aspire tanks, but friends have them and love them. I've not had any real issues with my Kanger tanks. I use the AeroTank, ProTank 2 (with aerobase), and ProTank 3 minis primarily. I also have EVOD tanks, but don't use them as often as I did, once I started using the KPT3 minis.

All are good tanks, and I only have to keep up with two coil types, which is a bonus!

I recently bought an Aspire BDC tank and I have to tell you that I love it. No leaks, gets good vapor, not too bulky that I can keep it in my pants pocket even with a longer 510 battery. The coils also seem to last longer in my opinion. My biggest problem with a lot of the tanks was the leaking form the bottom or accidentally sipping the juice, yuck.

I went through a lot of them and I am happy with the Aspire. Just one man's opnion

I have had my Nautilus for over a week now. I love this thing. I am now approaching about 15ml of juice on the same coil. I have not tried the dual coil Kanger so I can't compare the Aspire coil to that but I can definitely say the aspire dual coil puts out way more vapor than the single coil pro tank coil. The flavor was slightly diminishing at about the 12ml mark. I did a quick dry burn and it's back going strong again. I think it will last another 5ml before I need a coil change.(or a rebuild).

Overall, it's way out performing my Kanger minis and anyvape davides minis. The minis are fine, I love them too, but for me the nautilus is def a favorite. I'm running the Nautilus on a Spinner around the low 4's.

well, you guys are definitely pressuring me into buying a nautilus. one question tho. is it 2-3 times better than my viva nova BDC's to justify the 2-3 times pricetag?