Obsessed?

I got mine vaping 0 nic, I even let her hang on to the MVP 2.0 for good. There's method to my madness. The other day when she tried a sample of juice and was describing what she liked and didn't like and I loaded up another aspire with a different flavor, she said "Ohhhh, I never thought about how you really needed different tanks so you can have different flavors. I wondered why you kept getting more and more in the mail."

A few nights ago I got in the car when were running errands and she said "Nope no mail." I looked at her because it was so random for what we were doing and she said "No vape mail came today. I checked when i got home."

I was practically dancing in the passenger seat trying to hide my smile as I thought about her being more excited about vape mail than me.

I wouldn't say I am "obsessed" but rather refer to it as "stocked up" lol.

12 Davide Minis

8 KPT 2s

10 T3S's

12 Various Vision Spinners

1 Vamo V3 (collecting dust solid unit just more than I need. Much prefer VV Ego style)

2 Kanger Evod 1000mah VV

1 Ego Mini 400mah

4 bedazzled Ego (knockoffs I am sure but the wife wanted them)

Probably 25-30 assorted drip tips

When I get down to 5 boxes of coils I order more. I change them so often and with 10-12 tanks in rotation all the time I go through a lot. Usually have 250ml of my flavor on hand at all times.

I believe in being prepared but stop short of calling it an obsession because I never got into the rebuildables and mech mods. Thats too much work for me lol. I just want to charge it, fill it, vape it and replace the coil when needed. I keep so many tanks full because I hate filling days; I cannot imagine myself taking the time to work on something. I have plenty of work to do on my boat haha.

Edited by bcartervol98

"Stocked-up"... I love that way of looking at it!

I always like to keep extras of necessary things... food in the cabinets, TP in the bathroom, plenty of ammo and magazines... Vaping supplies are not any different to me! You never know when something will happen to keep you from the store... natural disaster, zombie outbreak, etc... :)