RDA help

Hi guys, I have a loki tank right now and I'm thinking about a Diver V2 for it but honestly the cartos are kind of fineky for me and the size of the Diver seems like it would be limiting. Is there a type of RDA that you can set up to use all day without having to carry a bottle of juice along? I have a trident clone and man it blows my mind how much vapor that thing can build but I don't really like having to fill it so often and it leaks out the air holes if you don't hold it upright. I want to stick with vaping but I want consistent no nonsense. Willing to learn to build coils and all that. My bud has the kayfun and that thing ROCKS but I don't want something so long. Any ideas? Oh, and I want to stick away from clones. Thanks

Gotcha. Well I just know these cartos annoy me. When they work they are great. No complaints. But when they feel like being a POS it's infuriating and that's not what I'm thinking I should take away from this hobby.

Okay, this is terribly lame. I officially hate cartomizers for this mech. Something happened that I get zero airflow when I thread a cartomizer on. Can be full or empty. Just trashed a pack of them. Best I can tell the cartos have been wearing down the copper contact on my king mod and now it just plus the cartos. Seriously lame. Need another avenue.

Kev, as we discussed the Genesis tanks are not for you. They aren't mobile and you will end up spilling juice. The Diver is cool, but it is very small which means it will need to be filled often, especially if you are running a low ohm build. The Kayfun is a larger piece but for the way that it works I think this is what you should look into. I have a 2.0 ohm build in here and its plenty of vapor and flavor and one full tank will last me longer than a day, and that even when I am drinking and boating. Look into the Diver, but I am standing by the Kayfun as one of the best all around pieces on the market as of right now. The reviews are all good and my personal review is that it is a 10/10 piece.

Oh and as far as the Trident goes, any RDA will leak if you over fill it with juice. The cotton can only soak up so much. And with any dripping atomizer you will need juice when you are on the go since they will dry out without 4-8 hits depending on how you're hitting it, what build, and what juice you are vaping. You want to look into RTA's (Rebuildable Tank Atomizers) like the Kayfun and the Diver. I just feel the Kayfun would better suit your needs.

My bud met me on my way back from the beach at the Vape Vine and I picked up a kayfun lite. We built a coil for it and it is AWESOME.

Thanks for all the ideas, and if anyone wants to post up more I am still interested to see :)