E-Liquid vendor help

I searched this site and couldn't find an answer. I'm looking for some e-liquid vendors that allow you to order juice with a variety of different pg/vg ratios. It has been suggested to me that I try some liquid that is high on the vg side. I've been vaping 80pg/20vg and 70pg/30vg. I'd like to try some 50/50. Maybe even some 40pg/60vg, 30pg/70vg or even some 100% vg.

Though it has been suggested that I might have some troubles with straight vg.

I'm looking to reduce throat hit and increase vapor production and it's been suggested that I get some low resistance coils (1.5 - 1.8 ohm) and some high vg liquid.

Any help would be appreciated. I did a search on google for "vendors with adjustable pg/vg levels" and I am also aware of Mt Baker and Vrgin Vapor.

I was hoping to get a few more leads as virgin vapors seems a little pricey ($13.50 for alcohol free liquid 100% vg 14.7ml)

okay. I've checked out all the sites that were suggested. ALL very helpful.

My plan is to buy the smallest bottles available of one particular flavor from all the sites. I will get three or four bottles of each with varying vg from 50% vg all the way up to 100% vg wherever possible.

I am also going to replace my 2.2 ohm coils with 1.8 ohm coils. I have a kager MT3 tank.

My next question is this....I've been warned against 100% vg. I assume because it is so thick. What do I need to be aware of? Will 100% vg not work at all with some tanks? Will it work but clog my atomizer quickly? Should I replace my whole tank setup for 100% vg? Perhaps a kager protank mini? It doesn't seem to me that the protank mini would be that different than the MT3. The main difference I can see would be that my MT3 has the option of going as low as 1.8ohm coils where the protank has the option of going down to a 1.5ohm coil. will that .3ohm change in coil make that much difference?

I'm using an ego vv 650 mah battery right now. I'll upgrade to a 1300 or 1600 mah ego style battery soon but I'd like to figure out this vapor production thing first.

For me, one of the reasons why I don't go with more VG (vegetable glycerine) is because when the VG level goes higher than 70, the juice starts to taste like I'm sucking on a glycerine bar. VG does have a flavor however subtle. 50/50 or 60/40 is more than enough vapor for my needs, it's sometimes too much.

100% VG will clog up your atomizers pretty quick, it's going to be thick juice so it won't wick as well. When it doesn't wick as well that means you're going to get dry hits when you take a draw. Those are harsh and very not pleasant. Bleh.

If you're set on going 100% VG then you'll want to get into RDAs (rebuildable dripping atomizers). For this, you'll need a good working knowledge of Ohm's Law, a torch, A-1 Kanthal wire, organic untreated cotton balls (or whatever you want to use for wicking material), needle nosed pliers, and most importantly: an ohm meter and the knowledge of how to use it.

That's my two cents anyway. Others may have differing opinions. :)

With the style of tank you're using, 100% vg would not wick very well. You'll end up with "dry hits". They're not pleasant.

He's using an MT3, Josh. 100% VG wouldn't be a good fit for that one.

Oops. Never mind. I misread "with" as "what." I think I need more coffee and a timeout with Ma. :D

Edited by Tameiki

alright. new plan.

thank you again for the insight. the rebuildable option sounds awesome but maybe a little further down the line. I'm a month into this and still in a kind of "plug and play" mode.

so...I'll go to the sites suggested and get a different sampling.

Lets say something basic from fadora like strawberry or blueberry. Get 5ml 24mg nic one 50%vg, one 60%vg and one 70%vg.

I'll do the same at all the other sites y'all mentioned. Maybe mix it up with some orange dreamsicle from seattle vapor and some caramel cappuccino from ec blend.

Really see what the different levels of vg do for me without going over 70% vg.

If it were me I'd go with the basic blueberry or strawberry from somewhere like Vape Dudes. With Fadora I would suggest getting something in his Signature line like Mellow Spice, Cinnamon Stick, Spiced Apple or Apple Cider. Those are amazing! The Homemade Canned Peaches is a thing of epic proportions, imo.

The caramel cappuccino from EC Blends will probably need a week or so to steep so the creamy caramel flavor can truly come out. :)

Nothing wrong with plug and play. Many of us have tried all the fancy stuff just to come back to the basics and find that those are "better" after all. :D

If it were me I'd go with the basic blueberry or strawberry from somewhere like Vape Dudes. With Fadora I would suggest getting something in his Signature line like Mellow Spice, Cinnamon Stick, Spiced Apple or Apple Cider. Those are amazing! The Homemade Canned Peaches is a thing of epic proportions, imo.

The caramel cappuccino from EC Blends will probably need a week or so to steep so the creamy caramel flavor can truly come out.  :)

Nothing wrong with plug and play. Many of us have tried all the fancy stuff just to come back to the basics and find that those are "better" after all.  :D

oh yes. Can't go wrong with the signature line. Its a must have in anyone's juice stock